©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Qgl Primo Lab Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MYRICK

GOT THIS FROM BB4L THEY WERE JUST PUT UP.

ok first things first, this test was done under extream cover, also i want everyone to know that i have spoken to QGL tonight and told him what i had done and i must say he was one hell of a gentleman and a friend about it! Q, as you know i do apoligize my brutha for doing it this way, but i feel it was the only fair way for me to get a test on it without it lookin bias.

ok a week ago i contacted Q about some primo using a made up email account, i purchased two 10ml/100mg/ml bottles of primo for $125 each. i wired the donation on a monday and wenesday is was in my buddies box. this wenesday a unopened/sealed and crimped 10ml vial was sent to San Rafael Chemical Services, it was tested thursday and i got the results today. i must say i am very pleased indeed!

once again Q, i am sorry bro and thanks for understanding.

cake...

Attachments

• qgl lab.jpg
    qgl lab.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 198

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
yeah i want to order straight from the man cuz nobody carries his stuff anymore!! PLEASE PM ME!!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Jaysonl1424 said:
What is Q's contact imfo?

Asking for a source on the open forums is against the rules and a very good way to get yourself contacted by every scammer who lurks the boards.

1. Absolutely no source posting. This includes asking for sources in the open forums or posting about them in the open forums.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
And let me just add shamrock you fucking know better and your lucky you dont get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.