©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

PVL - 300mg/ml Deca

Flackoman

Nov 24, 2004
Toronto
Does anyone here know anything about PVL, the Deca they claim to make that is 300mg/ml, or whether or not they under-charge their gear?

Got a line on it, and it sounds too good to be true.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Ive Seen Ppl Talk About Pvl Before But I Dont Remember If It Was Good Or Bad.

mtlman112

Oct 25, 2004
upstate NY
Pvl?

Not sure who they are , havent heard anything from them . I know afew companies who do make 300mg/ml deca , one is syd ( that australian stuff,another words mexican ) or Black Label now known as Alpha Omega, their stuff is usually right on the money !!!!!!

Mtlman

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
I used PVL tren, masteron and test enanthate. All of it was complete garbage. It was just sterile oil...however, the source may have re-bottled the stuff, but nonetheless, I would not use them ever again at all.

spazz69

Nov 1, 2004
heavy said:
I used PVL tren, masteron and test enanthate. All of it was complete garbage. It was just sterile oil...however, the source may have re-bottled the stuff, but nonetheless, I would not use them ever again at all.
there is only 5 certified reps that deal with pvl i can tell you for sure that if it was from a real source it wasn't sterile oil.pm me with the rep name and i will straighten this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opschief

Jun 1, 2004
Pvl

What I can tell you is that PVL has gotten very good reviews on another AAS board by various members there including a women lifter. I'm not sure what the problem may have been but from all the "research" PVL sounds positive.