©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pussy Post :^>

RediCat

Mar 9, 2006
EU & Thailand
www.redicat.com
Just wanted to express my thanks once again to Big A for inviting my furry lil’ ass over to the AnaSCI and wish the team behind it as well as the members in front of it every success and all the very best of things ahead – from your feline friend :^> RC

Attachments

• Redi Cat.GIF
    Redi Cat.GIF
    14.8 KB · Views: 92

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
My favourite pussy! I love to make you purr ;)

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Redicat... One of the pioneers of the Game!
Its Great to see you here.

RediCat

Mar 9, 2006
EU & Thailand
www.redicat.com
Awww Big A ......

Big A said:
My favourite pussy! I love to make you purr ;)

... if only I were female and single I'd be over where you are in a flash, knocking on your door with arms outstretched offering you my golden ball and chain - as it is, I'm neither and consider meself real lucky if me missus lets me out of the house one night a week - ROTFLMF(urry)L(il)AO ;^p

BTW, thanks for your latest and back with you in response shortly ......... I know, I know, stop calling you "Shortly" - LMAO again ;^>

As always, wishing you and yours all the very best, from your ever-chuckling feline friend :^> RC

RediCat

Mar 9, 2006
EU & Thailand
www.redicat.com
Hey Imdaman1 ......

imdaman1 said:
Welcome to Anasci! For those of you who don't know Redi-cat, its a male. lol

... hang on a sec, lemme' just check ......... yep, you're 100% correct, according to the dangly parts just south of me tail it's apparent and I can confirm that this cat's definitely a male ……… damn! Did I just make up a rhyme?!?! Well, late in the day though it may be, this is perhaps the first sign of anything I’ve yet taken note of to indicate that there might just be at least a smidgen of talent laying semi-dormant beneath this furry coat, nevertheless, perhaps I ought not to chuck in me day job just yet - LMAO ;^>

Thanks for the welcome bump my friend and wishing you wild ones ahead :^> RC

RediCat

Mar 9, 2006
EU & Thailand
www.redicat.com
Hey rAJJIN ......

rAJJIN said:
Redicat... One of the pioneers of the Game!
Its Great to see you here.

... as always, an honour and a pleasure being bumped by you my friend and hope all has been well and merry in your camp since the last - wishing you all the very best of things, from your cat-like friend :^> RC

shanetuff

Jan 24, 2007
I just love the thought of a woman with 22 inch arms and benches 450 for reps....:eek:

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
Nice PUSSY!

A welcome addition here for sure. We all need a little.........a lot of pussy!:D