©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Proviron!!!!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well this is the first time using proviron...(Thanks Pin)......Pin suggested the proviron would work,and yes it's all good now......I went for almost 2 1/2 weeks with out blowing a nut..... It's been 7 days and after I upped the dosage to 75 mg's, did I see a nice load dripping out of my fiance twat this morning........Guys I need some advice on a vasectomy.....We both don't want kids I'm closing in on 47 she's 46 with a daughter......

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
what other gear are you taking bro? I have a sh#t load of Proviron but didn't seem to work but I only took it for a few days.

Also if I take it how soon should I start with my cycle?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
big o said:
Well this is the first time using proviron...(Thanks Pin)......Pin suggested the proviron would work,and yes it's all good now......I went for almost 2 1/2 weeks with out blowing a nut..... It's been 7 days and after I upped the dosage to 75 mg's, did I see a nice load dripping out of my fiance twat this morning........Guys I need some advice on a vasectomy.....We both don't want kids I'm closing in on 47 she's 46 with a daughter......
Pin suggested proviron?

What do you want to know about the vasectomy? I'm 47 and I had mine done 18 years ago.

W

wolfyEVH

big o said:

dont want a kid but you're blowing big loads in your girls cunt?? lol hopefully she's on the pill

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
big o said:
Big O,Thanks for the graphic visual...I'll break rule one-never overstate the obvious-by saying.dont want kids..!? 1)Put a manhole cover on it Big!
2)Dont blow a fat load in your womans vagina...this,...is in fact how babies are made.
It is good to know this--- if her period began 10 days ago and now over for about 5 days,She is likely at peak ovulation and fertile.if its outside that window/i'll keep my fingers crossed/--you're probably fine.nothing to sweat...P.S.Proviron promotes spermatogenesis...that explains blowing a big load....perhaps...Big O,Pull out,Pull out!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I guess it was a rather gross post about my fiance's twat......She's on the pill and she brought up the idea of the..( vasectomy)... so she could get off that stupid patch she wears all the time...Those fucker's are expensive and when she goes in the pool it falls off....There $30 a piece....VASECTOMY?..

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
big o said:
I guess it was a rather gross post about my fiance's twat......She's on the pill and she brought up the idea of the..( vasectomy)... so she could get off that stupid patch she wears all the time...Those fucker's are expensive and when she goes in the pool it falls off....There $30 a piece....VASECTOMY?..
shes on the pill???then shadddup,man....you got no problems.good morning.
OH, OK,damn,30.00!?! tell her to go back to thee pill.Nobodys clipping your nuts.

Last edited: