©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Propionate

Gettinhuge_pump

I have a buddy who is going into the coast guard in 3 months. He wanted to get on some juice and asked me what he could take that was quick acting and won't stay in his system for very long. I told him I would ask around but I thought propionate was prolly his best bet. Anybody have any other suggestions or ideas?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Testosterone Propionate although fast acting when built up in your system still has a detection time of 2 weeks. He would have to run the testosterone propionate for at least 6 weeks at 50-100mgs EOD to see results. Obviously you can stack it with another steroid to maximize his gains but again without knowing what he's looking to get out of the cycle it's hard to say what to stack it with. You should ask him to join so we can see what his goals are for this cycle. That way we can give you guys some input on the best route with which gear.

P

pincrusher

3 months is about 12 weeks so he could run the prop but do it at 50-100mg every day for 8 weeks then run a pct starting week 9 and finishing in week 11. throw in some dbol or drol and he should see some nice gains.

P

pincrusher

better yet, to get it to kick in faster, frontload the prop at 200mg ed for the first 3 days then drop it down to the 50-100mg per day amount. this will get the bloodlevels elevated faster so he will see results faster.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
3 months is about 12 weeks so he could run the prop but do it at 50-100mg every day for 8 weeks then run a pct starting week 9 and finishing in week 11. throw in some dbol or drol and he should see some nice gains.

It's his first cycle so i mentioned 6 weeks as a beginner but 6-8 weeks is avg. Pincrusher broke down the whole cycle which is right on the money, but again without your friend telling us his goals on the cycle we can only give you half the advice.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
If I remember correctly, the Coast Guard comes under the Department of Transportation, not the Department of Defense. Never the less, it still counts as military service and the requirements are the same. Unless a lot has changed, they do not test for steroids. So, if that is a concern for him. It shouldn't be.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
LatinKing24 said:
suspension is faster acting and gets out of the system faster...as well as andriol (oral test)

Your correct on suspension infact the detection time is 1-3 days however, he's new to steroids. I wouldn't suggest Testosterone Suspension because it's a really fast steroid but very harsh. Extreme bloating..Gynomacostia isn't hard to get either...there are alot of possibilities of side effects and without the proper knowledge or the anti-e's on hand he might have alot of negatives compared to positives.

genetic_Pumper

Jan 14, 2005
i am the friend who is going to join the coast guard i already have a descent build to me so i don't need to strong of a steroid. i was just worried cuz they test steroids as a drug now so i didn't know

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
genetic_Pumper said:
i am the friend who is going to join the coast guard i already have a descent build to me so i don't need to strong of a steroid. i was just worried cuz they test steroids as a drug now so i didn't know

Welcome aboard bro. I would go with the Testosterone propionate only because it's effective, fast, and doesn't stay in your system long.

P

pincrusher

chris 1 said:
I see you Guys talking back and fouth about Prop and Test S. I think this is a bad choice for a NEWBIE because of a few things. One you have to agree that shit hurts. also if you would take it alone wouldnt you take it EOD. Shooting EOD might be hard for a NEWBIE.
yup, i agree with just about everything you say chris 1 but i was only giving advise based on the friends desire to juice before he goes into the coastguard and wanted to give him his best option for not testing positive.
suspension hurts like hell and needs to be injected at least 2x per day and preferably more than that so that is out, prop can be gotten from a few sources that will be relatively painfree. i am using some painless prop right now so there have been improvements with this product lately to make it more user friendly.
genetic pumper, you would be better off waiting till after you have completed your entry level training and have yourself established with the coastguard before you start to juice. even if you make gains on the prop before you go in and then do not test positive, if they do test you for juice, you will have trouble keeping gains due to the chance of not being able to maintain a proper nutritional diet while completing your entry level training. what would be worse than losing all that new size right after you get into the coastguard and have to put it back on again.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
genetic_Pumper said:
Steroid tests are very expensive. The last I heard, the military does not have the funding to test all of the recruits who sign up. Their main concern is people who do recreational drugs.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
chris 1 said:
I see you Guys talking back and fouth about Prop and Test S. I think this is a bad choice for a NEWBIE because of a few things. One you have to agree that shit hurts. also if you would take it alone wouldnt you take it EOD. Shooting EOD might be hard for a NEWBIE.

The shots EOD is a pain for a newbie as far as the frequency but as for the gear itself it's a good gear for him to do considering the detection times and results he can get from it. But pincrusher is right it would be hard to maintain since he will be limited on his diet once he joins.

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
I can not believe they test for roids...there's no way. It would cost the government way too much money. Someone probably lied to him. But I do know that in the Marines they use to search our rooms for any contraband....if they found gear they would test you.

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
correction...maybe they do. I found this on a discussion board.
(((((I have just taken a drug test through the United States Coast Guard and I popped positive. My protein test was through the ceiling. I am not on any drugs other than Andro. I did notice a big difference in my body. Luckily, I told them I was on it before I failed. They said though that I cannot take it anymore because they do consider it an illegal substance, unless being taken for medical uses. So, if you are thinking about joining the service and you are on andro, don't be surprised if you to fail your test. Make sure you tell them that you are on it so they can send it to the lab to be checked!))))))

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
Now i do recall in bootcamp they didn't test for roids but did check your urine for protein, sugar..etc... it doesn't seem like they specifically checked for roids.