©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Progressive Labs

P

pincrusher

heard of progressive insurance but not progressive labs :)

COW

Jan 12, 2005
mistake

Sorry!

Openly asking for sources addresses is a violation of board rules on every bodybuilding board in existence.

These rules exist to protect you from scammers and to protect the sources.

DragonRider

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pincrusher

Gettinhuge_pump said:
I started my 2nd week yesterday on their test cyp and deca. Both seem to be really good shit, but I guess only time will tell. For the money, I think its pretty good stuff. I have some T-4 on the way from them, hopefully it will be good too.
if you are only in week 2, how can you tell it is good shit other than if the injection is painless or not? it will not even be kickin in yet till week 4 or so unless you are doing a couple grams per week of each. :confused:

Gettinhuge_pump

Well, the reason I said that is it seems to be really sterile and smooth, and yes the injections are the least painful I have ever had. I did say I guess only time will tell. lol. My T-4 came in...does anyone have any good suggestions on what would be good to cycle it with?

thetruth-76

Oct 7, 2004
GA
thetruth-76.50megs.com
DragonRider said:
Can't find your pics Truth, all I saw was HotMom. Your back is really thick bro.
Funny Funny! Haha! It's all good- took that bikini off earlier today with my teeth- but sorry, no pics!~ :D

As for the stacking of the t400, you could stack it with about anything but Tren-E would be good! or equi/deca- dbol- whatever- just depends on goals.
Hope it works for you!

lestatgear

Feb 17, 2005
I've tried their primo, EQ, and tren. Primo was good, it was the first time I ever ran it and definitely noticed an increase in muscle hardness and felt fuller more throughout the day. Right now I'm in week five of his EQ and my appetite is through the roof. Using it w/ another labs cyp and var. Just started his tren this week as well and it's too early to tell, but will keep you posted.