©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

problems with different gear??

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
How do different steroids effect you?

For me-

Anavar- great stuff

D-ball- retain a lot of water- If I drink 1 gal of water at gym I come out 8 lbs heaver- peed the bed a few times

Nelavar-I got a little watery and got a few zits

Anadrol- I get paranoid as all hell and I don't get much out of it
Deca- I can not do at all- my CPK level goes threw the roof and I loose crazy weight

Equapose- My very favorite gear of all- I grow slow and lean- I don't even have to diet for shows on it- stuff rips me up
Night swets- I would wake up soaking wet every night

Sust- The last blend in the sust makes me crazy as all hell- I am on total edge real bad ready to kill- gain great off of it though

Finaplex- loved it- gained real lean mass- got real bad boiles under the eyes- I looked great but my face was bad- real bad

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
CPK levels go through the roof on Deca......?

That is definetly a first. Are you sure about that? Tbqh, that's pretty scary.

High CPK is indicative of a heart attack,stroke,etc...

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Lost almost 20 lbs in week - cpk levels were 2740 -doc said my body was eating it's self- took me a while to get it back - had a real bad doc back then - I have never touched deca since in 20 years till this month - so far ok ,but having a hard time with sugar time to get off it again and go back to my old friend eq- been juicing for 30 years now and that was almost the worst thing so far