©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

problem with injecting!!

mrvilly

Jan 25, 2006
right .. about 3 weeks in to me first course.. and i still finding it hard to inject my left bum cheek... im right handed so that side is easy...

is there an easy way to do it or am i just being cock handed..lol

you guys all seem to know your stuff ... so any help would be great..

mrvilly

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I've never been as good as injecting left handed as right. I've gotten pretty decent at it by now, but you will get better and better the more you do it. Practice makes perfect. I don't really know any secrets to making it easier though, sorry. Maybe someone else will have one.

mrvilly

Jan 25, 2006
problems with injecting !!

the other main reason is while i kinda turn backwards lol to see what im doing i get a cramp down that side... and its a pain so just wondered if there was an easy way..

guess im gonna have to live with the cramp and just get on with it..

many thanx fella

mightymo51

Jan 21, 2006
I know how you feel bro! I'm right handed and I did a left handed injection yesterday. I just grab like a dart with my thumb and index finger upside down, penetrate the flesh, insert needle, aspirate(which is the tricky part), then inject. Just practice with a sare syringe (obviously don't actually poke yourself). Put the cap on the needle and practice aspirating with your left hand, then injecting with left hand. That's what I did with good results.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
I found it easier to sit down upright for the left side. It is still tough turning around and obtaining the right dexterity for it, but it does get easier with practice. Unfortunately the bigger you get the harder it will be to turn. You can try the ventro gluteal area, it is much easier. Do a search on this forum, pincrusher put a detailed post on it. Here is one discussion of it!

http://www.123steroids.com/vB/showthread.php?t=2383&highlight=ventro

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
mandarb11 said:
I found it easier to sit down upright for the left side. It is still tough turning around and obtaining the right dexterity for it, but it does get easier with practice. Unfortunately the bigger you get the harder it will be to turn. You can try the ventro gluteal area, it is much easier. Do a search on this forum, pincrusher put a detailed post on it. Here is one discussion of it!

http://www.123steroids.com/vB/showthread.php?t=2383&highlight=ventro

Yup, ventro is the way to go. As near pain free as it gets. Well worth trying.
Clint

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Im ambidextrous so the left/right makes no difference in ease for me.What does help is once your in and have looked at your aspiration,turn your head back around to forward while you plunge and you'll lose the pain of contortion, as well as find yourself able to get an easier readjusted grip on the syringe if need be.
...And,then theres the ventrogluteal--get that one once and you'll never go "back" so to speak.