©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pro-Hormone injectables?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ok ive never heard of such a thing as an injectable pro hormone till I got some email selling some.
Anyone ever review this stuff? Good , bad or just a fad to get rich. .thanks im in the wrong business if it works..lol

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Ok ive never heard of such a thing as an injectable pro hormone till I got some email selling some.
Anyone ever review this stuff? Good , bad or just a fad to get rich. .thanks im in the wrong business if it works..lol

Do they have superdrol?:D

Post up a list.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
OK, I think I know the site your talking about. Injectable prohormones were discussed in depth awhile back on another board. Both Patrick Arnold and Mike Arnold chimed in stating the methylated compounds already had a high bioavailabity and the difference between oral and injectable would be minimal. They also stated it would still be processed in the liver as this is where the group is cleaved. Not sure if the same applies to the phs you are referring to. Is it trestalone and desoxy?