©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Primo Question

tommyt

Nov 30, 2009
I know Primobolan is a popular counterfeit, and my buddy just obtained some for his next cycle. He was wondering if there were any indicators to tell if its legit early on, since it is a long acting ester. I'm only on my second cycle and have never use it before so I can't offer anything to hime, and I thought this is the best place to ask. Thanx in advance guys!

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
I know Primobolan is a popular counterfeit, and my buddy just obtained some for his next cycle. He was wondering if there were any indicators to tell if its legit early on, since it is a long acting ester. I'm only on my second cycle and have never use it before so I can't offer anything to hime, and I thought this is the best place to ask. Thanx in advance guys!

hey bro, ive done so many primo and anavar cycles to make yur head spin. yeah, primo is hard to distinguish if its good or bad. It does take some cycles before you know, because it is mild, but it does work. You'll know, cause you get just a graduall increase in strenght. Like in 6 weeks. but you will also feel like just better. I mean, you will definrtly know if its kicked in. but what is your amount your buddys talking about? cause best is no less than 300mg a week and thats with avar for me. You'll know, it kicks in slow but good. like steady slow strenght gains. hope that helps friend!...rot

tommyt

Nov 30, 2009
Hey Rot thanks for the info. My guy is going to be taking 800mgs/week. Any other advice? I appreciate the info like I said, we both do as I will probably be using primo in a few months in my next cycle.