©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

primo powder

fullofjuice

Oct 13, 2004
whats up guys, my question is does anyone other than chevin sell powders, I'm looking for primo powder, he doens't seem to carry that. any info greatly appriciated. thanks

W

wolfyEVH

chevin is the only powder source here.......i wouldnt even get primo in the first place....biggest waste of money there is, think of all the test you could get....unless you're a girl

fullofjuice

Oct 13, 2004
I have three bottles of test, not sure what to run, was thinking of doing 500mg test 600mg primo, but can't seem to get primo. last cycle was sust 500mg and eq 600mg, was not to impressed. I guess I'll go with deca at 600mg this time. am a little nervous about ordering overseas, heard alot of seziers come from there. currently order domestic, but the powder price is way cheaper.

W

wolfyEVH

fullofjuice said:
I have three bottles of test, not sure what to run, was thinking of doing 500mg test 600mg primo, but can't seem to get primo. last cycle was sust 500mg and eq 600mg, was not to impressed. I guess I'll go with deca at 600mg this time. am a little nervous about ordering overseas, heard alot of seziers come from there. currently order domestic, but the powder price is way cheaper.

how long did you run the sust and eq for??? i hope you know sust needs to be run at LEAST every 3 days to utilize all the esters in it.....eq should be ran at least 11 to 12 weeks as well. If you're gonna blame your gains on something, its going to be your diet. Steroids don't work without a good diet.

Primo is not worth the price, as you wont see much gains, unless you're shredded to the bone in the first place. If you're looking for mass, then i suggest test/deca/dbol or anadrol eq could work in deca's spot as well, it just all depends on your diet, remember that.