©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Primo alone??

mix222

Apr 21, 2011
Can you run Primo alone? Is there any benefit? let say for some additional gains or just to assist in keeping what already I have? I have finished my first cycle of test and put on a solid 20.

eric.o

Oct 4, 2010
Can you run Primo alone? Is there any benefit? let say for some additional gains or just to assist in keeping what already I have? I have finished my first cycle of test and put on a solid 20.

yes. i know a few people who actually do that, but I'd still run test with it personally, at least 250mg/wk.

ohpack

May 4, 2011
I hear that the shots are kinda painful, but you can run it alone. Run and see how that works

mix222

Apr 21, 2011
Thanks. Another question. I have EQ as well. Is there any benefit to running primo and EQ or should I just run the EQ?

kurt2r2

May 2, 2011
Thanks. Another question. I have EQ as well. Is there any benefit to running primo and EQ or should I just run the EQ?

You can run them together but they are both weak and neither supports your sex drive. Running a little test is a good idea too.

Apr 22, 2011

I recommend taking test with it but you can easily get away without it.

mix222

Apr 21, 2011
Thanks again guys. I don't know what to do.. I want to keep my current size but put on maybe 10lbs of mass.

john696

Apr 28, 2011
you can run primo alone, but most have to run very high dosages to see anything substantial.