©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Prescription Lovaza for cholesterol

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Has anybody tried running Lovaza during a cycle our after to aid in cholesterol recovery ? Google this stuff. Apparently it's high grade, purified, esterfied, fish oil concentrate.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I looked into it as a relative is a GSK pharm rep and cost was 8 $ per day and I could get the same amount of DHA and EPA for 1.25 $ just by taking more pills of.a quality fish oil since my insurance would not cover it..

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
But it wouldn't be estered. Of course that may not mean anything. Plus u know it's pure. Just a thought.

boyd1on

Sep 23, 2013
dont worry about your cholesterol thats the biggest scam the medical community has pulled. eat HIGH fats yup you read it right HIGH fat even saturated fat scare is pure MYTH get it from avacado oil,coconut oil ground flax seeds (not preground) chia seed hemp nuts or hemp oil, change your body PH from acid to alkaline and naturally reduce inflammation and youll be good idk about the drug you mentioned but if it is a STATIN run far and fast from this deadly poison bro!!!!

j2048b

May 11, 2013
dont worry about your cholesterol thats the biggest scam the medical community has pulled. eat HIGH fats yup you read it right HIGH fat even saturated fat scare is pure MYTH get it from avacado oil,coconut oil ground flax seeds (not preground) chia seed hemp nuts or hemp oil, change your body PH from acid to alkaline and naturally reduce inflammation and youll be good idk about the drug you mentioned but if it is a STATIN run far and fast from this deadly poison bro!!!!

What do u recommend in order to change ur ph from acidic to alkali e and to lower inflammation? Fiber perhaps?? Dunno? Just thought id ask u....