©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pre-workout Supp

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
I hav recently had to switch my training to mornings (5:30am) because of unpredictable work hours. I've never been a morning person and am having tough time getting "pumped up" to train.

What's everyone take pre-workout?

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
I have a pre workout drink but it doesnt get me pumped to go, just mainly bcaa, glutamine, creatine.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I dont really take a pre workout supp (drink, eca etc), but I love me some TNE, or even suspension. How much time do you have between wakeup and actually hitting the gym? TNE is probably too slow for a 5:30 am workout unless you drive an hour to the gym (not likely)

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
I dont really take a pre workout supp (drink, eca etc), but I love me some TNE, or even suspension. How much time do you have between wakeup and actually hitting the gym? TNE is probably too slow for a 5:30 am workout unless you drive an hour to the gym (not likely)

I usually wake up at 4:30, drink 16oz egg whites and a banana and then go snuggle back up with the lady.

I think I may try to pin some TNE this week and see what happens