©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

powerpress

W

wolfyEVH

2 orals...not a good combo........start by learning some more about steroids......many references on this site to help....

also...what are your stats??? age, height, weight, years training, etc

powerpress

Nov 22, 2005
im 30 years old,5'8"..237 been training sense the womb.....best meet lifts are 735-505-685.

W

wolfyEVH

powerpress said:
im 30 years old,5'8"..237 been training sense the womb.....best meet lifts are 735-505-685.

jesus....and you've never cycled before?

powerpress

Nov 22, 2005
no this is my first cycle..im entering a new powerlifting federation .....and my lifts are small in this new fed. that does not drug test.

P

pincrusher

powerpress said:
im assuming the lifts are for squat-bench-deadlift in that same order?
numbers are not bad for naturally trained powerlifter but with your change i see where you need to up them somewhat to stay competitive.
anavar is a great powerlifter product as it adds good strength without adding water retention weight. d-bol though is not a very good product to use if you are competing in bodyweight catagories as it may cause you to bump up to the next weight class due to water retention.
halo is a much better product to use oral wise for powerlifting as it doesnt add the water retention weight like dbol does. a new again to the market product like bolasterone would also be pretty good or the newer product turinabol which also does not add water weight.
all this is mute if you do not compete in weight classes but almost all powerlifting federations do so thats why i included all this info and you are certainly not big enough to get into the superheavies or unlimited class.

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
steriod.com seriously has every single steroid profile out right now. read up power and make sure they're not testing at your competitions.

W

wolfyEVH

Macstanton said:
steriod.com seriously has every single steroid profile out right now. read up power and make sure they're not testing at your competitions.

im not a fan of hooker's profiles he made for the AR board. He uses lots of references but a lot of it is opinionated. I like the ones we have here. they get straight to the point.