©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Power Unlimited WHOLE MOVIE

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Haha. I'll never say "fuck you" to anyone who benches 1000lbs

You'll be ok that's only 3 people in the whole world...

No but for real, specialty lifters have a spot but it's not full power (all 3). You don't see any squat only guys. I think the reason is that to be a great bencher you'll suck at deadlifting cause the way you are built. The same goes with great deadlifters tend to blow at benching. ALSO benching is more relative to normal people. Multi-ply, belly benching, soft hand offs are bullshit but to normal people they don't know that.

Besides most specialty lifters ranking is blended in with the open records and it's bull shit. You can't work around it. I could have a better ranking if i wasn't tired as fuck from squatting before the other 2 events....

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Man P i wish you'd just tell us like it is! Lol. Gotta say though a squat only
person conjurs up some freaky possibilities..
But as you stated the "real deal" in my book is the 3 lift guys. What is the word for that?
Oh yeah COMPLETE. I'll be starting some afternoons soon so i'll see you more often. No curl only events for you I guess....... sorry had too... T

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Man P i wish you'd just tell us like it is! Lol. Gotta say though a squat only
person conjurs up some freaky possibilities..
But as you stated the "real deal" in my book is the 3 lift guys. What is the word for that?
Oh yeah COMPLETE. I'll be starting some afternoons soon so i'll see you more often. No curl only events for you I guess....... sorry had too... T

Yeah if it was the 70's.....:action-smiley-055:

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Hey Psych is it true your doing a bench only meet really soon?

Maybe over the summer. I've done them before, but not a "sanctioned" meet. Bench for cash is where it's at! I got a multiply rage-x i wanna use, got it on ebay CHEAP from someone's ex-wife that sold his shit when they split.

I'm doin push/pull at state. Saving squat for nats and worlds. Just using this cycle to hammer those 2 hard.