©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

powders?

willus72

Mar 16, 2004
i know dragons working on a powder source but in the mean time i was wondering if anybody has anybody that they would like to post up. this is what i came here for so i hope somebody can help me out. that shit is just sooo much cheaper in my opinion. if i find one anywhere else ill run it by dragon or another mod and let you all know.

willus72

Mar 16, 2004
oh by the way i have recipes for just about all of it out there i would be more than glad to post up if we can get this stuff going. its real easy for those of you who havent tried b4

willus72

Mar 16, 2004
good deal. i wasnt aware that he had powders, ill take a look. and ill try to get some recipes posted over here.

willus72

Mar 16, 2004
i looked at his site didnt see any powders? should i email and ask him? oh he does have paperroids posted on his site. what are paperroids?

willus72

Mar 16, 2004
WOW, i dont know how in the hell imissed that, lol. thanks.

here are the recipes i promised. they were taken from anabolic reveiw and they took them from somewhere else which is psted on each link.

there are more on other forums i can dig up if anybody else has any other requests.

prop

enth

cyp

fina

eq

deca

winny inject

liquid oral conversions

there is alot more helpful info on this board and if something cannot be found i know of a few other sites.

www.basskiller.com is a good one also