©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Post Cycle Blues

Biggin270

Nov 18, 2004
usa
Just curious if any of you guys feel like crap when you get off of your cycles? I went off of my cycle about 4 weeks ago and I have to drag myself into the gym. This happens to me with all of my cycles. It usually takes about 6 or 7 weeks to get back to normal. That is just about when I start to cycle again. Anaways I was just wondering if I was the only one. BTW I do my PCT correctly and I still feel this way. I think it is probably just a mental thing.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
It's not mental. It's pretty normal. How you feel right now is how a male who has naturally low test levels feels 24/7. Can you imagine feeling that way all of the time with no hope that in 7 to 8 weeks you will feel better.
Anyway, have you tried adding tribulus to your post cycle regime? A lot of people say it gets their test levels up faster, which counteracts that crap feeling.

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:
It's not mental. It's pretty normal. How you feel right now is how a male who has naturally low test levels feels 24/7. Can you imagine feeling that way all of the time with no hope that in 7 to 8 weeks you will feel better.
Anyway, have you tried adding tribulus to your post cycle regime? A lot of people say it gets their test levels up faster, which counteracts that crap feeling.

i've read some articles that tribulus is crap....but this stuff called Tongkat Ali is something everyone has been raving about. The best is a clomid nolvadex combo.....if you notice those articles saying how "nolvadex only" can work, notice that the length of PCT is around 6+ weeks instead of clomid's 3 weeks. A combo of the 2 is felt to be the best there is, unless you feel like doing a 1 1/2 to 2 month PCT.

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
DragonRider said:
If you have naturally low test levels it makes the use of AAS very dicey. Other than hcg,clomid,nolva what else can a guy do to main a higher natural level of test? Always looking for a way to beat that drained feeling. :(

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
parker123 said:
If you have naturally low test levels it makes the use of AAS very dicey. Other than hcg,clomid,nolva what else can a guy do to main a higher natural level of test? Always looking for a way to beat that drained feeling. :(
"it makes the use of AAS very dicey"
How so?

If your test levels are low there is nothing you can do to fix it. That's why the medical community now prescribes HRT. I'm on test at some level year round.

Biggin270

Nov 18, 2004
usa
Glad to know that I am not the only one to feel like this. Thanks guys :D
My pct is Just nolva because I can not get clomid or hcg
Wk1-60mg day
Wk2-40mg day
Wk3-5 20mg day

Biggin270

Nov 18, 2004
usa
Also about this tribulus isn't it a supplement you can get at any health food store? And is it a powder or a caplet or pill?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Biggin270 said:
Also about this tribulus isn't it a supplement you can get at any health food store? And is it a powder or a caplet or pill?
Yes it is and it comes as caplets usually. You need to take up to 4 grams a day to see the effects. So, if it comes in 500mg caps, you have to take 8 per day in divided doses. The reason most people don't get anything from it is because they take too little.

Biggin270

Nov 18, 2004
usa
DragonRider said:
Yes it is and it comes as caplets usually. You need to take up to 4 grams a day to see the effects. So, if it comes in 500mg caps, you have to take 8 per day in divided doses. The reason most people don't get anything from it is because they take too little.

Thanks i will have to check that out. Even if it helps a little it will be worth it :D

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
DragonRider said:
"it makes the use of AAS very dicey"
How so?

If your test levels are low there is nothing you can do to fix it. That's why the medical community now prescribes HRT. I'm on test at some level year round.
What I meant by "dicey" was that chronically low test levels are dangerous. It is safer to supplement test year around if your natural test is low than to have chronic low test levels for life i.e. heart disease,artheriosclerosis,mental funk,cholesteral profile screwy, etc. I guess I should have said if your on AAS
and you know you have low test naturally make sure you get that PCT correct because a large amount of AAS without proper PCT could cause some headaches.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Bottom line, your pct looks fine pending you have no gyno signs. But, you do have to just work through it, in fact you have to work 100 times harder. its mainly mental, i look at myself and i feel like im smaller but i still have the same measurements and everything. and it is harder going to the gym. but thats what makes you keep the most is keeping it up like you were still on.

Biggin270

Nov 18, 2004
usa
TexasCreed said:
Bottom line, your pct looks fine pending you have no gyno signs. But, you do have to just work through it, in fact you have to work 100 times harder. its mainly mental, i look at myself and i feel like im smaller but i still have the same measurements and everything. and it is harder going to the gym. but thats what makes you keep the most is keeping it up like you were still on.

I think that i look like crap but my wife says that i actually look better because i am not carrying as much water :)

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
like i said man, its mental. well mainly. i dont feel as hard on my bi's and tri's but still. you just keep truckin.

mer707

Nov 15, 2004
Don't worry about it bro. After my first cycle I got shut down hard for the first few weeks, I didn't wanna eat or anything. Just keep on keeping on bro!

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
thats funny, we inspired him by saying keep trucking and keep on keeping on.

how bout life's a garden dig it?-courtesy of mr. joe dirt.

dpac207

Jun 30, 2004
I'm on test at some level year round.[/QUOTE]
dragon rider
how much are you taking?

Biggin270

Nov 18, 2004
usa
Just got home from the gym and I actually wanted to train. I'm feeling pretty good from yesterday. Not better by any means but I do feel a little better. I haven't lost that much strength' if any :)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
dpac207 said:
I'm on test at some level year round.
dragon rider
how much are you taking?[/QUOTE]
I vary my doses. Sometimes I'm only taking 200mg a week for 8 weeks then I'll go up to 500mg a week for 8 weeks. I won't say what my highest dose is. I don't want to encourage any newbies to do anything foolish. Also, keep in mind that I'm on HRT.