©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Poor stamina - tren

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
All right I am severly depleted, huffing, and puffing after any set. I got some nasacort. Do I just hurt it once a day as one would for allergies, or just prior to any workouts?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Yup, once a day. 2 shots in each side for the first week to help get levels built up in the body. It'll take a few days before you notice your cardio starting to improve. Doesn't matter what time of the day. First thing in the morning is when I do mine. Preworkout won't make any difference because you're needing to build up the substances in the body that fight the allergic reactions.

Last edited:

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Yup, once a day. 2 shots in each side for the first week to help get levels built up in the body. It'll take a few days before you notice your cardio starting to improve. Doesn't matter what time of the day. First thing in the morning is when I do mine. Preworkout won't make any difference because you're needing to build up the substances in the body that fight the allergic reactions.

Thank you brother, this is a huge issue.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Ive not heard of this myself. Whats the theory behind using the Nasacort?
I think Sully had a thread earlier this year about it. It has something to do with the effects of tren on the lungs and how the nasacort gives relief. It seems to work...I do cardio regularly on this tren cycle with no problems like I've had in the past.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Tren basically causes a systemic allergic reaction in the body, causing constriction of the airways(bronchioles) and also the blood vessels in the lungs. This severely reduces the bodies ability to take in air and oxygenate the blood, thereby reducing the bodies aerobic endurance capacity. This seems to be for most people, but not all.

Nasacort fights multiple types of chemicals in the body that the body releases in response to exposure to allergens. Most people are familiar with histamines, if you have seasonal allergies you certainly are. But the body also produces other chemicals in response to allergens. Leukotrienes, prostaglandins, eosinophils and cytokines are produced as well as histamines, depending on the nature of the allergen and the level of exposure. I think it's mostly prostaglandins that cause the pulmonary constriction associated with the use of Tren. Nasacort blocks the release of the prostaglandins and relieves the swelling, which allows the body to once again exchange oxygen properly, and increase cardiovascular endurance.

Flonase would also work, I just prefer Nasacort because it has no alcohol, no smell or taste, and it was the only one available when I first figured this all out.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Does a sponsor here carry it? In the fall I'll be doing 100mgs of ace a day and would like to try it.

Masstheticsbrah

Apr 10, 2015
I've never heard about this. Just did my 2nd tren cycle and threw the last bottle out because the heavy breathing was getting too much. Wasn't breathing while sleeping and just felt awful throughout the day.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I've never heard about this. Just did my 2nd tren cycle and threw the last bottle out because the heavy breathing was getting too much. Wasn't breathing while sleeping and just felt awful throughout the day.

Wait, wait, wait..... You really threw away a vial of Tren? Major foul. We're going to have to temporarily suspend your Bro Card pending an official investigation and Oversight Committee Review.

I have to fight back tears for all those gainz that could have been.... A good Tren is a sad thing to waste.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Wait, wait, wait..... You really threw away a vial of Tren? Major foul. We're going to have to temporarily suspend your Bro Card pending an official investigation and Oversight Committee Review.

I have to fight back tears for all those gainz that could have been.... A good Tren is a sad thing to waste.
I second that motion.