©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pomegranates melt away plaque???

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
3e9y2ume.jpg

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I'm always skeptical when someone tells me how a certain food is so miraculous, and immediately after tries to sell me said food in a pill form. If you look hard enough, you can find a study that'll prove almost anything you want. When the studies are followed by a sales pitch, my bullshit alarm starts going off.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I'm always skeptical when someone tells me how a certain food is so miraculous, and immediately after tries to sell me said food in a pill form. If you look hard enough, you can find a study that'll prove almost anything you want. When the studies are followed by a sales pitch, my bullshit alarm starts going off.

Totally agree. But pom juice is tasty and I haven't seen any studies that say it's bad for me. :cool:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Don't get me wrong triple, I'm not saying pomegranates aren't good for you. I just don't like someone telling me how good it is and then immediately trying to sell it to me in the form of a pill when I can just as easily drink the juice or eat the actual fruit itself.

I like pomegranates and POM juice, but I'd much rather get the benefits by drinking it rather than taking it in a pill.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Don't get me wrong triple, I'm not saying pomegranates aren't good for you. I just don't like someone telling me how good it is and then immediately trying to sell it to me in the form of a pill when I can just as easily drink the juice or eat the actual fruit itself.

I like pomegranates and POM juice, but I'd much rather get the benefits by drinking it rather than taking it in a pill.

I hear you on that. I hate getting sold shit. Who even knows if the pill form works the same? The research was with juice.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Loaded with antioxidents which is proven. I like the seeds cause to eat them u burn calories cussin as u try and get the bastards outa that skin.. many people use a bowl a water and mess with the seeds cause they sink...and white skin floats to the surface.