©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

PO BOX with Fake Name Question

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Id say it would be nearly impossable unless you either have some Fake Id
or an inside connection.

Honestly imo a fake name will not make you any safer...these places have so Many cameras in them you will be on film and Ive always though if there after you that hard and want you theyll get ya.
Just keep it reasonably small for persoanl amounts like me and hopefully they have bigger things to take care of then a few of us wanting to build a better body.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
well with this wrestler shit going on lately, gear is on high alert.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
rAJJIN said:
Id say it would be nearly impossable unless you either have some Fake Id
or an inside connection.

Honestly imo a fake name will not make you any safer...these places have so Many cameras in them you will be on film and Ive always though if there after you that hard and want you theyll get ya.
Just keep it reasonably small for persoanl amounts like me and hopefully they have bigger things to take care of then a few of us wanting to build a better body.
I agree w/rAJ.
They most likely will not go out of there way with out some form of motivation to get you(motivation being a promotion of something)...They aren't getting any promotion from busting this one guy w/personal use of gear...They want bigger fish or those who have REALLY good conections/work for those bigger fish.
Get what I'm saying. They could bust anyone at any time but what's it worth?