©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

please read this

buuren

Jul 30, 2012
I'm really screwed up; the stretch marks are becoming my worst nightmare. Although I stopped training they still growing. I'm in desperate need to find a way to cure the or even making them less visible. Please guys

harrison

Jan 27, 2011
I'm really screwed up; the stretch marks are becoming my worst nightmare. Although I stopped training they still growing. I'm in desperate need to find a way to cure the or even making them less visible. Please guys

cocoa butta I guess

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Coco butter and aloe will help some. You must be doing something right if your growing like that.

alfred

Apr 30, 2011
try to use the vit E and cocoa during the day and search what women put on their bellies when they are pregnant and put the stuff on the night. works pretty well

buuren

Jul 30, 2012
I think that it's about my skin genetic and the hormone that releases when I'm growing
what about laser or surgery? thanks

herman

Dec 2, 2011
Laser surgery I have heard helps a good bit, but it would be tremendously expensive .

doodoop

May 11, 2011

Try Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula. It is a combination of cocoa butter, vitamin E, collagen, elastin and shea butter made for pregnant woman.