©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Please help with oil leakage at injection sites

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
Can someone give me some insight into why this happens? It seems that about 1/2 the time I do an injection, after pulling out the needle a stream of oil starts to pour out of the injection site. Generally I just take an alcohol swab and/or a piece of cotton and put some pressure there for a few seconds which makes it stop, but today's injection really backfired on me. I am guessing 1/4mL of the oil I shot in my delt ran back out before I could get it closed up. This just started during my current cycle--I've never noticed it before (and I've used the same injection volumes for the same muscles in past cycles).

To begin with-- I am using 25g 1" pins for my delts and thighs along with 23g 1.5" pins for my glutes. I have low enough bodyfat that a 1" easily goes into the muscle, and i inject at the proper angles (I'm probably 10% tops, I have striated delts/pecs and a 6-pack) so its not like I'm injecting into the fatty tissue. I doubt I'm injecting into scar tissue, either, because I have zero problems getting the needle in, and the only place I have excess scarring is in my right thigh (I stupidly used only that muscle during my first cycle and pinned with 21g needles).

The most I inject at a time is 1.5mL into delts (I weigh 235lbs at 6' and have large delts), 2mL into quads (again, large quads) and 3mL in glutes (way too big of an ass on me). So I doubt I'm filling the muscle I pin into up so far it has to run out. And I rotate injection sites so I don't use the same one twice in less than 2 weeks.

Anyone ever experience this or know what causes it? Its kind of discouraging to pin 1cc and then have a quarter of it flow back out the second I pull the needle from the muscle.

DinK

Nov 20, 2005
This happens to me sometimes a trick that I use now is that I move the skin over and then inject, after I started to do this it never would leak out. just my 2cents

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
You can also leave the pin in for 10 sec after you inject and then remove it. This gives the gear a little more time to absorb into the injection area.

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
Thanks. Great suggestions, guys.

Dink, sometimes I stretch the skin where I'm injecting pretty tightly so the needle flies right in. I think you might be onto something, because looking back I don't remember the oil "purging" when I do that.

Thanks again.

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
max lift said:
I find that this happens to me after I inject to quickly,

I forgot to add--I'm probably at the "long" end of the spectrum when it comes to injection speed. I take about 30 seconds per mL when pinning. I've always done this as it was how my brother taught me how to first inject. He told me, "you have to inject very slowly so the juice spreads throughout the entire muscle, which gives you better results, and if you inject too fast it can cause an embolism" or some bullshit like that, but I took it as scripture until I learned better.

I still do take a long time to inject b/c I've found from experience that there is less pain at the injection site in the 2-3 days after if I inject slowly vs. quickly.

You're correct, though, injecting fast sounds like it might cause the oil to come right back out b/c it wouldn't have time to disperse throughout the muscle.

THanks, max lift.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Yep the bros are right, slow it way down, sometimes I pause during injecting, and sometimes more than once. Then leave the pin in as suggested for 10 or more seconds.

Nitrateman

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I always leave the pin for over 15 seconds or so. Also when i inject in my thighs i sit down and put the weight on the opposite side so as to let the thigh relax completly. And i too inject slow. Both of those methods has helped to keep the gear in rather out.

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
Thanks guys. I'll keep injecting slowly and keeping the muscle relaxed while injecting. I'll start leaving the needle in for 10-15 seconds before pulling the needle out.