©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Please help! When and how much to inject

T-Money33

Jun 15, 2005
I am taking deca 600mg and testosterone cypionate 600mg and i was wondering what is more effective? should i inject all the deca 600mg once a week and all the test 600mg once a week. or should i break it up and take 300mg deca with 300 mg test twice a week? i guess what i am trying to say is should i take the deca and test once or twice a week. I know they are both oil based and they say you only need to inject once a week but i wondered if i broke it up would it work better?

example:

Sunday I inject 600mg of deca. Wednesday I inject 600mg of test.

or

Sunday I inject 300mg of deca with 300mg of test. Wednesday I inject 300mg of deca with 300mg of test.

which is better?

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

1 cc of test and deca in the same syringe every monday and thursday

T-Money33

Jun 15, 2005
but i have more than 1 cc of each to inject no it's not my first ive just always broken them up and wondered if another way would be better

W

wolfyEVH

T-Money33 said:
but i have more than 1 cc of each to inject no it's not my first ive just always broken them up and wondered if another way would be better

i know you do......i'm guess that your test and deca is 300mg/ml.......you're taking 600 each (i would personally run deca less than the test, like 400mg)

so you take 1cc of test and 1 cc of deca (hense 2 cc's) twice a week......for a grand total of 4 cc's a week

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
You should run your deca lower than the testosterone. as stated from the post above.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
i know you do......i'm guess that your test and deca is 300mg/ml.......you're taking 600 each (i would personally run deca less than the test, like 400mg)

so you take 1cc of test and 1 cc of deca (hense 2 cc's) twice a week......for a grand total of 4 cc's a week
Agreed, and your blood levels of each steroid are more level by injecting them 2x a week instead of once a week for each.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
If your doing 600 mg's of deca then you need to run 1000 mg's of test... I was running that for 8 weeks and then dropped the deca down to 400 and added 300 mg's of parabolin for 3 weeks and ran my test to low...My shooter quit shooting....becarefull with the deca amounts...Do at least a 60 % tes and 40 % deca..You'll be fine...

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
big o said:
If your doing 600 mg's of deca then you need to run 1000 mg's of test... I was running that for 8 weeks and then dropped the deca down to 400 and added 300 mg's of parabolin for 3 weeks and ran my test to low...My shooter quit shooting....becarefull with the deca amounts...Do at least a 60 % tes and 40 % deca..You'll be fine...

We try to tell you guys. Big O's testimony is proof positive.

big o said:
becarefull with the deca amounts...Do at least a 60 % tes and 40 % deca..You'll be fine...

As far as deca dick goes, if you run deca and parabolan together, total them to figure your test amount.
Deca and any tren product have the same effects in terms of deca dick.