©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pinching off too early????

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Why is it that lately I can NEVER drop a good turd? I end up pinching my turds off too early or something, then end up running out of toilet paper while wiping the crap off my ass. My underwear stay stained, even after washing they still have stripes. It sucks too because I can even smell it while I work out. Things like leg presses really bring out the flavor. I am sure others smell it, but oh well. I have even resorted to the flushable wet-wipes. They help, but not perfectly. My ass itches all damn day, and I return the the bathroom several times to wipe, only to see more crap on the paper. I even start bleeding sometimes because I have to wipe so much.

WTF...

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
tee said:
And you thought we would want to know about this because........... :confused:

Because I enjoy making people sick more than anything. That is my humor for ya.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
i dont have that problem but i do enjoy useing wet-wipes over toilet paper.... leaves ur ass smelling nice and fresh.... maybe try eating more fiber soo its more of a Soild figure thats all i can guess.. as far as the stains try getting black underwear...... this way u cant tell... seriously..

W

wolfyEVH

1. wear colored undies....no whites
2. use baby wipes or dip your toilet paper in the bowl (clean bowl of course)
3. don't rush the "shit"
4. thanks for sharing with us!! I'm sure Tee will sleep better at night now!!

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
1. wear colored undies....no whites
2. use baby wipes or dip your toilet paper in the bowl (clean bowl of course)
3. don't rush the "shit"
4. thanks for sharing with us!! I'm sure Tee will sleep better at night now!!

Thanks guys.

Wolfy, per your point #3, about not rushing the shit, I don't rush it. I let it dangle for as long as possible, and I usually just let it drop, but there are still nuggets that I smear all over the place.

I bet it is all the MRE stuff. I eat plenty of solid food, but I also add 2 or 3 shakes a day. I cannot really expect a squishy MRE to always solidify, hence the soft inconsistant consistancy of my turds.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
KILLA said:
Why is it that lately I can NEVER drop a good turd? I end up pinching my turds off too early or something, then end up running out of toilet paper while wiping the crap off my ass. My underwear stay stained, even after washing they still have stripes. It sucks too because I can even smell it while I work out. Things like leg presses really bring out the flavor. I am sure others smell it, but oh well. I have even resorted to the flushable wet-wipes. They help, but not perfectly. My ass itches all damn day, and I return the the bathroom several times to wipe, only to see more crap on the paper. I even start bleeding sometimes because I have to wipe so much.

WTF...
I doubt if you are pinching too early. I would agree that your problem is diet related.
Be careful with the wet wipes. I get rashes from them.

RAMROD

Jul 25, 2005
KILLA said:
Thanks guys.

Wolfy, per your point #3, about not rushing the shit, I don't rush it. I let it dangle for as long as possible, and I usually just let it drop, but there are still nuggets that I smear all over the place.

I bet it is all the MRE stuff. I eat plenty of solid food, but I also add 2 or 3 shakes a day. I cannot really expect a squishy MRE to always solidify, hence the soft inconsistant consistancy of my turds.
go to www.colonblow.com heard this stuff really cleans you out and will make you normal again.