©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pimples on the neck!!

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
any of you guys get this? i got a few spots on the side of my neck that are kinda annoying. I just finished my cycle a couple weeks ago and havent noticed any depression or anything yet...the pimples on my chest are going away slowly but i have these few on the side of my neck!! aRgHH!! i havent even started pct yet because im not depressed...and if im not depressed by now it makes me question the shit injected...Real or Fake??

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
i part of me WANTS to feel depressed sorta...kinda weird but itll give me a good sign of knowing the shit i took was real? and i wasnt injecting a foreign sbstance that would fucked up my body for 12 weeks...how do you guys know its real? (not trying to bash or challenge this sites "legitness" in any way)

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
you dont want to be depressed, believe me. take the sources word for it, if you made gains or experienced the side effects that go with it, its legit.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
but is pct really necassary if im not depressed? that clomid stuff causes more depression...dont know about molva though...i cant find where it says the doses are.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i got serious acne on my cycle. but you have to remember not everyone reacts the same towards the same gear. some might get depressed some don't. So don't let your emotions be the bases on whether or not you got good gear or fake

P

pincrusher

one of the affects of testosterone conversion to dihydrotestosterone in your body is an excessive amount of oils secreted by the body. this is because dht is most active in the sebaceous glands located in the skin and just below. look at your results during the cycle to help tell if the stuff was legit and dont go by your emotional responses.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
neither do i, and im lucky where i dont get much acne. but you will always question legitness. you should of showed a before pic and we could tell easier that way.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
shamrock10 said:
but is pct really necassary if im not depressed? that clomid stuff causes more depression...dont know about molva though...i cant find where it says the doses are.

The purpose of PCT is to jumpstart your HPTA so you start producing test naturally again. Pimples are a sign of hormonal changes. A signal that your stuff was legit. If your test levels don't start coming back soon you will have an imbalance of test to estrogen ratios. That can mean fat deposits in your lower abdomen, butt and thighs. Do you really want to risk that?