©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pimples on chest..

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
current cycle: QGL Test E 500mg/wk
QGL Deca 300 300mg/wk

at the end of the first 6 weeks ( this morning) i have red dots on my chest (can only assume that theyre pimples) i thought i was doing well and maybe would not get pimples because i was doing such a low dose, but i was wrong. i dont have any medical insurance (but i will as soon as my medical kicks in the the grocery store where i work which is about 2 months) so i cant go to the doctor for accutane. you guys think i should just buy some from IP? some guys are saying that i need to get my blood checked first and things like that before i even think about doing accutane...HELP PLEASE!! :(

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah, usually you get the blood work first but would give it time. if you near the end then it'll go away. again, some guys are just prone to get it.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I break out sometimes from heat & sweating. Think it could be that?

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
get on some B-5 and try some new body/face washes. Accutane is very drastic, i would try other things before resorting to that.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
im sure its not chicken pox...ive had pox before when i was a little kid...i was nasty looking...i heard you cant get pox again if you already had them. these im refering to are just tiny red spots on my chest. and i couple near my shoulders. the thing ias im the type of person who doesnt get pimples a lot but when i do they usually go away pretty quick. i have a few pimples on my face for a couple months now that should have disappeared already because i have been using clearisil and stridex but they havent ever since i got on the juice... could it be the juice that makes the pimples stay on my face??

also "vitamin B-5" is that something you inject or drink or rub on? also where can i buy it...wal-mart?

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
pill form, usually at GNC, i've heard of some other supplements that also help w/ skin clarity, do a google on it. i'm sure there'll be something.

mer707

Nov 15, 2004
Whatever you do dont get accutane. Proactiv and the No-acne.com product works extremelly well.

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
Tanning......also a trick someone taught me a long time ago.....dish liquid. seriously....get the cheap generic dishliquid without moisturizers...it dries your skin out.
shower twice a day and wash zits with the dish liquid...it really works, careful though...i made the mistake of washing my cocknballs with it and after 5 days the dry skin was pealing...i thought i had an std or something....also wash your sheets frequently....you produce more oil in your skin when on gear(like during puberty). anyhoo, hope this helps.