©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

petspharma

mac1

Jun 7, 2005
I just recently heard of it but don't know of anyone that has tried it. A source I know of that has decent mexican gear started dealing with it. From my experiences a lot of that crap can just be a waste of money but if people have had good experiences with it then it may be worth looking into because the prices are cheap. But again most of the time that means its just underdosed junk or nothing at all.

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
be careful mac, you might be injecting pancake syrup into your ass for all you know. you should try an established and reliable source.

mrxplosive

Oct 10, 2005
I had some PetsPharma Test enanthate. I ended up letting it go because I had more gear in my place than I was comfortable having. Being that I had British Dragon, PacRimLabs, and PetsPharma test, I really had no trouble deciding which one to get rid of, lol.

I did check back with the guy that ended up using it and he had ZERO complaints and wanted more. Its probably like other Mex gear, use it now if you are gonna. The quality is likely high now to get a customer base, then it will start dropping off in quality like most other mex vet gear does.

juddwoo

Nov 19, 2005
My first time

I have tried Test250 from pets pharna. My friend from the gym got it for me and it was my first cycle. I put on 20 pounds in a month with lots of protein and 4-5 days a week at the gym. I noticed some good size gains but there was a bit of water retention, nothing to major. I did my research and found out that it was the same as sustanton 250, which is a mixture of 3 steroids and can be active up to a month after your cycle is finished. I was pleased because I put on good size and when I finished I took novadex and Orestan-e and I have maintained my size to date. I am back to protein and creatine and I am still growing. I have been off for 3 months now. 188lbs 24% body fat before 211 15% body fat now. The only draw back is that this substance contains proportionate testosterone and that is a very painful substance to inject. My butt would be really sore for 3 days after inject at which time it was time for my next shot. If you choose to take this product I suggest doing them in your butt cheeks otherwise you won't be able to walk around very well for your cycle. I also heard they used to have quality issues but that they were taken care of. If I were you I would get some better products , unless someone you know local can get it for you with little or no risk. If you are going to order it online I would go with a better less painful product.