©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Personal space rant....

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Do shoulders an its pretty packed in free weight area. I'm backed up against a machine an put my dumbells down. Get on phone to change the music for what I need an this little fuck comes an stands inches in front of me trying to do front laterals. I'm fucking fuming. I stare at him thru the mirror an he just looks away. If I would have had an erection I would have penetrated him how close he was.... Once he stopped I bumped him an told him to move. He just looks at me with a blank stare an walks to the women's section.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Lol that is a sight bro. Finally dying down in here an I can get back to my workout

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Do shoulders an its pretty packed in free weight area. I'm backed up against a machine an put my dumbells down. Get on phone to change the music for what I need an this little fuck comes an stands inches in front of me trying to do front laterals. I'm fucking fuming. I stare at him thru the mirror an he just looks away. If I would have had an erection I would have penetrated him how close he was.... Once he stopped I bumped him an told him to move. He just looks at me with a blank stare an walks to the women's section.

LMAO, this is funny but sad at the same time...
Every once in a while some pin head does something like this, but fortunately my gym has a lot of seasoned guys in it and when newbies come in we help them out and "break em in" so to speak.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Think of it as this guy wanted to be like you. Willing to be he was under 20 years old too

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
That goes on at my gym from time to time. I guess that is when it pays to be sweating like a whore in church and stinky.

Also people filling up their water bottle and then mixing up their protein drink at the water fountain while I wait to take a drink is another thing that grinds my gears.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Yeah. The kid was pretty young. Luckily I'm off tren an halo for a bit lol.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
It is pathetic the lack of gym etiquette people have. Lack of gym etiquette is one thing that truly pisses me off. Aside from getting into your own kill zone and being ready to erupt at the slightest wrong twitch, when you have to deal with someone being a complete D-bag it is a recipe for a massacre lol

I;m not gonna lie, I am a head case when I am training. I've had people drop DBs and they roll up on my foot during a set and I've picked them up and thrown them at the little fuckers. I am one mean little munchkin.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
My rant from last night---- While showering I realized I had to take a dump! Sorry but it just don't seem right to get cleaned up and then set down to poop. Rant Over! LOL

Last edited:

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Another rant!----- So my 21yo wife emails me today and told me she was wanting the cock bad last night and rolled over to put the moves on me after only being in the bed for 5 minutes and when she rolled over I was already snoring. I guess I am getting old... :sFun_duh2: