©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

peircings...

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
so what does everyone think about guys getting their nipples peirced??? and what is the correct way to peirce your ears as far as only do one or both,,,if only one which one.

i got in an argument with a lady at work kuz her son did both ears and nipples and i said "so what".

W

wolfyEVH

ben johnson said:
so what does everyone think about guys getting their nipples peirced??? and what is the correct way to peirce your ears as far as only do one or both,,,if only one which one.

i got in an argument with a lady at work kuz her son did both ears and nipples and i said "so what".

nipple piercings on guys is retarded IMO.....i dont even like them on chicks......belly button piercing and tongue piercing is about all i can stand......

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i love them on girls, especially when u seem them through the shirts. belly, tongue and nipples piercings are hot on girls. The fad for guys to have piercings is over, excpet for black athletes and thugs. Now, i did have a nipple pierced on a whim in college, it was 5 bucks, but took it out thta day.

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
I think belly rings and nose rings on chicks are hot as hell. As for guys, they shouldn't be allowed to have ANYTHING pierced except for their ears, if that.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
NO Pierce for men.Women,Earrings only.Wanna get a nipple ring? betcha the queers'll like it*(not that theres anything wrong with that)
No,I confess-I have both testicles pierced so I can attach free wieghts and do my scrotal squats..

Men are freaks-Loathsome,repugnant animals.
-Kell

Last edited:

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
k, thanks guys. i was just wondering what everyone thought. i told her just let him express himself a lil and forget about it. scrotal squats huh....interesting...

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
I have both my nips pierced and i say " to each their own." I'm secure in my manhood and who i'am and don't give a shit about anyones opinion.
Hey Mac as far as "they shouldn't be allowed to have ANYTHING pierced except their ears, if that" This sounds very communist to me. This is america man, does land of the free ring a bell. On the other hand we have rapists and molesters being released after serving 5-7 years. If i'm going to speak about what should and shouldn't be allowed i'll make it worth my time.
Kell, i wouldn't know, but my wife likes em.
Tee, the guy in the crowd flagging anti-faggot sloguns the loudest is usually the one trying to hide his own latent homesexuality. I'd be afraid, very afraid.
Sorry guys you left yourselves wide open and i couldn't resist.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
I use to always wear 1 ear ring in each ear but took them out a while back. I do how ever have both nips pierced. And yes, women do love it! If any males I encounter have a problem with them, all they have to do is get through 260 pounds of beef to take them out! :splat:

NinjaWizard

Nov 26, 2005
Kingdom of Canuckia
My friend had both of his nipples pierced, one got torn off and his nip is in 2 pieces and the other one he had it "surgically" remove because the small ball that was on his ring got stuck inside his nipple... :eek: since that I don't see nipple piercing the same way.

As for ears, stretchings only for guys. :rockon:

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
hey steel, u have put on 40lbs since your last post of pics (3/7/5). would love to see what the opposing people will have to go thru that want to oppose u...my old workout ptnr had his done and he loved'em.

i will admit this it has got me thinkin about doin mine...mid-life crisis i guess...

M

McKenzie

Females...ears and bellybuttons

Males...both ears, both nips

I'm not fond of tongue or genitalia piercings

M

McKenzie

oh no...not cuz I said so.

I heard the nipples hurt...probably a tough recovery too.

M

McKenzie

I have 3 earrings in each earlobe...1 cartilege piercing (top of ear)...and my bellybutton

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
i had one ear done for a long time and have thought about gettin both done now but the nipples....ouch. but hey, if u like'm DONE!!! lol....