©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pct?

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
Would appreciate any advice any more experienced users could give on PCT.

I'm doing my third cycle and, because the amounts on the first two were small, I did no PCT whatsoever, with no problems. But, now that I'm doing 400ml of Deca and 750ml of Enth a week, I obviously need to sort something out. Problem is, I haven't a clue where PCT is concerned, and net research has only compounded the confusion.

Any simple advice about what I need to take and for how long would be a massive help.

Thanks very much.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Would appreciate any advice any more experienced users could give on PCT.

I'm doing my third cycle and, because the amounts on the first two were small, I did no PCT whatsoever, with no problems. But, now that I'm doing 400ml of Deca and 750ml of Enth a week, I obviously need to sort something out. Problem is, I haven't a clue where PCT is concerned, and net research has only compounded the confusion.

Any simple advice about what I need to take and for how long would be a massive help.

Thanks very much.
Welcome, firstly.
I'm assuming you mean 400mg and 750mg a week...
I'd just search the threads for a good PCT protocol. We've had very useful ones posted here rather than someone repost the same info here.

TGR

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
hey

well my friend, first i would suggest having pct ready before upping your doses to this point if your others have been so minimal that you needed no pct.. because if something comes up and your into your cyc and are unable to get what you need pct and you end up with none and have side effects you dont want..he is right there are many suggestions here on this sight that are good and i hope you find what your lookin for..

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
there are many different ways to use pct-one way that i use is two weeks after my last shot i start hcg-i use 2000mg every 2 days for 2 weeks along with 20 mg nolvadex everydayfor 2 weeks-than i use clomid at 100 mg a day in divided doses for 2-3 weeks

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Hey hate to jump on your post but have a related question for all. What type of gyno is induced by Deca that Nolva won't help? Have a friend who is prone to gyno about to do some Deca that has nothing in place if things go south. What compounds are used to eliminate this risk?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Hey hate to jump on your post but have a related question for all. What type of gyno is induced by Deca that Nolva won't help? Have a friend who is prone to gyno about to do some Deca that has nothing in place if things go south. What compounds are used to eliminate this risk?

In a rush now but Dostinex is the best by far imo.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
would appreciate any advice any more experienced users could give on pct.

I'm doing my third cycle and, because the amounts on the first two were small, i did no pct whatsoever, with no problems. But, now that i'm doing 400ml of deca and 750ml of enth a week, i obviously need to sort something out. Problem is, i haven't a clue where pct is concerned, and net research has only compounded the confusion.

Any simple advice about what i need to take and for how long would be a massive help.

Thanks very much.

3 weeks pct:
Clomid 100mg wk1, 50mg wk2, 50mg wk 3 (daily)
nolvadex: 40mg wk1, 30mg wk2, 20mg wk 3 (daily)