©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

PCT vs Blast & Cruise

noob081

Nov 29, 2016
lOnG IsLaNd
So i have a few more weeks left in my Tren/test cycle and I was going to post cycle with Nova and HCG. Recently I became worried about lossing all of my gains on post and heard about blast and cruise. I have also heard about post cycling using Ligandrol(LGD) SARM. This is my first Tren cycle (was on TRT awhile ago) and I could use some solid advice. Thanks Bros.

Last edited:

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Just go with the pct. Give your body a break. Crusing is trt dose (at least supposed to be), but it is up to you. Depends on your goals and if you compete too. A lot of the guys cruise. You can keep most of your gains until the next cycle if you stay consistent with diet and training. You may not recover as fast, build muscle as quick or maintain strength but you certainly wont loose everything over night.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I've always done blast and cruise until the end of my last cycle when I came off completely without PCT. I actually didn't have any problem with not doing PCT, but that doesn't mean I would recommend it to anyone. B&C has the advantage of giving your body a chance to return to homeostasis and that's never a bad thing. Although I don't believe that actual TRT dose B&C puts much, if any, additional stress on the body. But, too many guys don't actually B&C. They run really high dose TRT, which is actually just staying on a Test only cycle. As long as you go with true TRT doses, 150mg/wk or less, you should be fine.

When it comes down to it, it's a personal decision. Some guys don't feel like they can train as hard without the gear, so they stay on out of fear. If you're disciplined and can still diet and train hard when you come off, then there's no reason not be scared of PCT. But be warned if you decide to PCT; a few weeks after that cycle ends when your strength starts dropping like a rock and those 45lb plates start getting a lot heavier than they used to be, you will be tempted to go back on. It's a mindfuck, no matter how dedicated you are.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
^^^^^^^^ What they said. I hate the mind fuck part. Now I am more reasonable.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Rule of thumb is as long as the cycle was run. It takes a while for the half lives of the esters/hormones to fully leave the body. Then you need your balls to function properly for a while and body to be in natural homeostasis. To each their own. Anything less than 6 weeks is a bridge to me. Shoot for at least 8 weeks but a good 10-12 weeks would be ideal.

noob081

Nov 29, 2016
lOnG IsLaNd
Decided to add in DBoll for 15 days to end my cycle strong. That and i happened upon some Dboll from a bud that was not using it.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
So how long should a person post cycle before starting a new cycle? It will have been like 8-10 weeks on.

Wait, do you mean how long should someone be off total before they cycle again, or how long should their PCT last? Being off cycle isn't the same thing as PCT. PCT usually lasts somewhere around 4-6 weeks, depending upon the person and the cycle.

Conventional wisdom about time off is that it should last at least as long as the entire cycle. LV already covered that part well.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
PCT or just coming off is easier when younger, I used to go off cold turkey never to have a problem till I tried at 35...then crashed 4 weeks after coming off

ThatSickRip

Apr 13, 2015
When I was younger I used to do PCT, but now that Im much older, I just cruise on low dose test until its time to go again

6iron

Jan 23, 2014
Under A Barbell
The last couple of years I have been cruising at 10mg of Cyp between cycles. Sometimes its a couple of months between blasts or could be four months.

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
6iron,surely u meant u cruise at 100mg test cyp?
&noob,what was the reason for ur discontinued trt ?