©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Paying for juice

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
I have a question for the married guys on this board that take care of the finances for the marriage. How do you allocate money for this extra expense??? I am the one in charge of the money, so its a little easier, but since i am 2 1/2 months into my marriage, was wondering if yall seasoned veterans had any hints to cover my trail and allocate extra money for this.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
You probably won't like this, but. My wife is the only one who knows I juice. If you are married; my opinion is she should know. Next, you and your wife are now joint heirs in everything God blesses you with. This includes finances.You should discuss this expense with her and she should approve. JMHO.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Damn you dragon, damn you and your righteous advice. I will take into consideration. I know my wife and i know it work out that way, but again i appreciate the suggestion.

JUST ME

Jul 11, 2004
Bro same hear my wife is the only one who knows and handles ALL the $$ and when the supplys start to run low i do some majior ass kissen to get the extra $$ for my next cycle..Now try asking for a 6 month supply of HGH along with a good bulk cycle and ur post....NOW THATS LOVE

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
If mine wants some new furniture or some other foo foo shit for the house, I throw in that I need some cash for some juice & I'll let her get her shit if I can have mine. Works everytime :)

NobleSavage

Oct 12, 2004
Well, if your wife knows, I'm guessing she likes the way you look and gets a lot of enjoyment from it as well. Explain it to her in those terms.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah, cause i handle the money and accounts and online shit. so now she is like what is the password just to check. and im like dont worry about it, and now she is like" thats what cheating husbands do, hide shit" so i may have to do some side work or some shit damn nosy wife. yeah she loves the look, but for one she is a nurse, so she'll give me that whole side of it not healthy and all that crap. and second i know she'll put up a fight about we can be using the money elsewhere. so im in a predicament.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
texascreed said:
so now she is like what is the password just to check. and im like dont worry about it, and now she is like" thats what cheating husbands do, hide shit" so i may have to do some side work or some shit damn nosy wife.
I've given my wife my passwords. Maybe it's because I did that she never checks. I make myself accountable to her in everything I do and vice versa.