©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Paris attacks

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
With the way Europe has been handling their immigrants and refugees. Did anyone NOT SEE THIS COMING?!!??
[ame]https://youtu.be/44vzMNG2fZc[/ame]

Last edited:

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
Hope everyone is prepared. I have strange feeling that more is to come. So protect family and yourselves my friends, and I am preaching the 2nd amendment rights that we all have.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Well think about the idiot in office now is allowing how many Syrian refugees in to the us? Most of the refugees are men going to all these countries

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Rome didn't last forever. Sometimes I think the eventuality of everything is just human nature, there's nothing you can really do about it. The path the world is on is self destructive. How many did WW2 kill, 60 million? That will be a small number compared to what will happen in a few generations.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
It makes me very nervous about the world our children will inherit. History goes in cycles and it may be time for another huge conflict. Who knows. Thing is, methods of war have changed. This one may be like fighting a cancer.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Brothers. The time is coming soon for all of us. Obama letting huge numbers of refugees into our country....you dont think this recent Paris shit can happen here? It's coming, sooner or later. Mark my words...shit is going to hit the fan here...some point in our lifetime. Arm yourselves and be prepared. There may be a time-probably in our lifetime-where we may need to join together and secure the futures of our families...this is a dark world in which we live in.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I have to agree this is the beginning of worse things to come. Having been trained in urban warfare, I can tell you the best thing to do is prepare yourself. Those legal to own a gun, I highly suggest you get one and be trained how to use it. Get a concealed pistol permit and carry, especially is suspect areas. I live in one of the safest areas in the country, but still train for the worst. Not being prepared is a mistake you only get make once.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
If I lived in densely populated cities like NY, Chicago, LA or Boston, I'd be on high alert from here on out. Someone shady looking gets on a subway, get out the debit card and take a cab.

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Being prepared is just smart but never let these extremist win by living your life in fear in anyway, I may not want to go today but really weather its today, tommorow , or 100 years from now it will feel exactly the same and there's nothing going to change when your day shows up, so it'll be a cold day in hell before I let some cowardly extremist make me waist my days worrying about shit I can't change instead of living and enjoying the days I have left with my friends and family.

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
I think stuff like this should get much less press attention. Even over social media, it makes me so mad that people change their profile pictures to french flags.

That's all they want with stunts like this is press attention. Period. And we sure as hell give it to them. 155 killed...okay...half a million people die every day. Not saying it ain't sad, but people really gotta simmer down a bit.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I would rather see this on the media. Not the overkill like they are doing but report the story anyhow. What get me is the way they report the muzzo collage stuff and there is proof they only want to be on tv. Look how upset they got because the media covered Paris. I stand by the all lives matter and not just one group. The world we live in today is crap. My generation is x. Then we had generation me. Now it seems to be generation look at me. My government seems to be pushing generation handout. I don't want to think what the next one will be.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
They are what amounts to a guerrila army with zero air defense. At some point you have to think they are still around because someone wants them around. The refugees are out, scattered all over the world. A reasonable person would conclude that if the US, Russia, France and GB wanted them out they could reduce their home land/base to rubble in a few days.

I realize they're always going to be small cells around the world, but if you destroy any organization at the core, it has catastrophic impact.

I guess it doesn't take genius logic to assume if the world powers wanted to silence them, they would be silenced. Something's not right about it.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
If we are watching the new they are showing us. We're not watching the powers that be.

In short watch my right hand it's way up here. Ha you didn't see the left hook coming did ya

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
If we are watching the new they are showing us. We're not watching the powers that be.

In short watch my right hand it's way up here. Ha you didn't see the left hook coming did ya

no no. no conspiracy theories. As much as I hate the news, the world is so linked up with the internet, that usually something very close to the real story comes out.

who is "they" anyways?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Rome didn't last forever. Sometimes I think the eventuality of everything is just human nature, there's nothing you can really do about it. The path the world is on is self destructive. How many did WW2 kill, 60 million? That will be a small number compared to what will happen in a few generations.

If you look at history war has been a great part of it since almost the beginning of time. I think your right,,its human nature. Well said bro.