©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

paranoid

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I know there is a thread almost identical to this but I'm so paranoid right now that I don't care.

I shot my right quad on thursday with 1.5cctest e and 1.5cc deca. Most of you know I was in the hospital with cellulitis from another shot but I have been super clean since then. I wipe the rubber stopper, wipe the injection site, shoot then wipe again. My quad is in a lot of pain, no more than normal but what is scaring me is the fact that the muscle is so swollen. It is producing some of the symptoms of the cellulitis. Swelling, kind of warm. It's no worse today than yesterday but no better either. What do you guys think?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Blackbird said:
I know there is a thread almost identical to this but I'm so paranoid right now that I don't care.

I shot my right quad on thursday with 1.5cctest e and 1.5cc deca. Most of you know I was in the hospital with cellulitis from another shot but I have been super clean since then. I wipe the rubber stopper, wipe the injection site, shoot then wipe again. My quad is in a lot of pain, no more than normal but what is scaring me is the fact that the muscle is so swollen. It is producing some of the symptoms of the cellulitis. Swelling, kind of warm. It's no worse today than yesterday but no better either. What do you guys think?

Ohhh Blackie...What are we gonna do with you bro! Switch to orals! LOl! J/K! You know what to look for bro. Was this all one shot or a few different ones? Perhaps you should break up your injections so there isn't so much gear in one site. Keep us posted bro!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Your Glute is the only body part that could hold 3cc's of gear at one time. Your injecting too much into your quad. Especially if your quads arent' that thick. The gear is having a hard time getting out of that area so it knots up....rub the site also for about a min after injection (using the alcohol pad) helps to spread the gear out of the area.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Freejay said:
Ohhh Blackie...What are we gonna do with you bro! Switch to orals! LOl! J/K! You know what to look for bro. Was this all one shot or a few different ones? Perhaps you should break up your injections so there isn't so much gear in one site. Keep us posted bro!

Bro, it only happens to me. I'm on my second cycle and I've experienced more problems then some of the vets that have been doing this for 20yrs or so.
Hospital stay, I got beat by a scammer, dull pins, hit a vein and bled all over the bathroom. Did I mention I'm gyno prone? I wonder if it's worth it sometimes. I guess it is since my wife can't keep her hands off me and people constantly ask if I'm on steriods. I tell them,"yeah I'm on the juice." It usually catches them off guard and they say,"nah you must eat alot huh?" Either way I'm not lying. Man I'm hungry.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Blackbird said:
Hospital stay, I got beat by a scammer, dull pins, hit a vein and bled all over the bathroom.

You really need to Stay out of the hospital, get a better source, better place to order pins, and inject in a different spot. In that order

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
What brand gear are you using? It may have a real high BA content. I wouldnt worry too much about the swelling/pain just yet. I used to get horrible quad pain from injects there. But over time, your body gets used to it. I can put an easy 5cc no problem in each quad with zero pain. 1cc used to make it so I couldnt even walk....ride it out bro.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
heavy said:
What brand gear are you using? It may have a real high BA content. I wouldnt worry too much about the swelling/pain just yet. I used to get horrible quad pain from injects there. But over time, your body gets used to it. I can put an easy 5cc no problem in each quad with zero pain. 1cc used to make it so I couldnt even walk....ride it out bro.

But that's just cuz your cool like that

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
oracle said:
Your Glute is the only body part that could hold 3cc's of gear at one time. Your injecting too much into your quad. Especially if your quads arent' that thick. The gear is having a hard time getting out of that area so it knots up....rub the site also for about a min after injection (using the alcohol pad) helps to spread the gear out of the area.

I agree, start using your glutes! I've never shot quads and this next cycle will be the first just b/c I don't have enough room to shoot just in the glutes. Since you are more of a beginner I would stick to the glutes, they are more easy to do and hold more gear.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
gregdiesel said:
I agree, start using your glutes! I've never shot quads and this next cycle will be the first just b/c I don't have enough room to shoot just in the glutes. Since you are more of a beginner I would stick to the glutes, they are more easy to do and hold more gear.

I have not shot my glute yet, as I seem to have difficulty twisting around to pop my cheek! I have been alternating 2 sites on each quad and 2 on each delt. So far it has been flawless. I am actually comfortable enough that I'm gonna pop my calf soon. I wish I could hit my glute easier, because there is such prime stickin ground back there! LOL!

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Freejay said:
I have not shot my glute yet, as I seem to have difficulty twisting around to pop my cheek! I have been alternating 2 sites on each quad and 2 on each delt. So far it has been flawless. I am actually comfortable enough that I'm gonna pop my calf soon. I wish I could hit my glute easier, because there is such prime stickin ground back there! LOL!

I admit the bigger I get the harder it is to do, I pretty much do it one handed with the mirror and go around the other side with my other hand to aspirate/inject it.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Freejay said:

btw Freejay if you ever think about it take a pic of your quad injection. I'm still looking for some guidance there, you seem to be a pro at it. I can't get a good understanding on where exactly you shoot it and if it's straight down or from the side or an angle.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
gregdiesel said:
btw Freejay if you ever think about it take a pic of your quad injection. I'm still looking for some guidance there, you seem to be a pro at it. I can't get a good understanding on where exactly you shoot it and if it's straight down or from the side or an angle.

go here...www.spotinjections.com