©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Papervar

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Can any one give me some info on papervar, can't seem to find any. Heard it beats QV in quality and price.

what are the benifits/disadvantages.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Benefits: Gets thru the mail like test thru a 23guage. Since its paper, customs rarely snags paper gear. Downside? Its expensive as hell.

W

wolfyEVH

the dosage is very inaccurate though.....you have no idea how much you are really taking

P

pincrusher

wolfyEVH said:
the dosage is very inaccurate though.....you have no idea how much you are really taking
i will disagree to this in that i have seen test results from a certain good paper source and they were fairly consistant. the only issue was that the edges of the sheet tended to be slightly underdosed but not to any extreme and as long as you didnt rely on the edges only for a daily dose you would be fine. this good source actually overdoses his product by approx. 10% to ensure you are getting the advertised amount per square.
there was a scamming piece of shit source who was underdosing his paper products for quite some time though but he was dealt with as far as being exposed for doing this.
the paper products are quite unique in that they can get through even the toughest customs better than any other type of steroid.
they are actually made up by making a thin paste out of the steroid powder and applying it to 1 sheet of paper and placing another sheet on top. some is absorbed by the sheets of paper and some will stay sandwiched between them. right now there is only 1 good reliable source for paper products.
expensive, yes but worth the price considering how easy it is to travel with them without people getting suspicious. i used to keep 1-2 days worth of dosage in my wallet whenever i went to work to take throughout the day and it was easier to take than popping some pills or capsules.