©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Panicing?!?! Help!

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Ok..I wanted to order from Allinshop but I wont be getting over $200 worth of stuff. So I looked to GXGR ( a recommended site on here) to get more things. I noticed that the shipping will be comming from Israel! With everything going on, should i be worried about that, with customs being all tight and stuff. If anyone has recently ordered from GXGR.com recently please give me input. All advice welcome.

thanks

P.S. Thanks to EVERYONE on the board for helping me through my first cycle here.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Yea I wouldnt like that either... About all you can do is email them
and ask for another option. Im not familiar with them myself so I dont know exactly how they operate. Who from here sent you to them? I didnt realize they were a sponsor here? Ive seen them around everywhere and do know there on Another of BigA`s boards But I didnt know or dont recall seing them here? goodluck, hopefully itll work out for ya

Archie

Jul 1, 2006
I just ordered about $220 worth of stuff from Alin. Now i've got to add to it and I don't want to have to place another $200 order.... haven't bothered to email them. Wonder if they'd make an exception.

P

pincrusher

the shipping doesnt necessarily come from israel because they have quite a few warehouses throughout the world.
yes you will be safe ordering from them as they have an excellent track record for getting orders through customs.
i know them better than anyone else here on this board so if you have any other questions about them you can pm me directly...pin
they used to be a source here at anasci but did not continue after bigA took over ownership from the former owner. they are a sponsorer on professional muscle though and many other boards:)

P

pincrusher

mr.nitrofish said:
payments sent to israel, but shipped from grease
this is one of quite a few warehouse locations. you may receive the shipment from a different country as well.:)

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
I recently placed and received an order from them about a week ago. They are a great source and I have never had a package not delivered. Hope this helps

Mojo