©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

painful but funny

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
So I've been on since Feb. and I have finally decided to drop back to 250ml / test every week. ***voice of Tee*** "But King Daman, why would you do such a silly thing like that? I thought I was the only wuss here at Anasci!"

The answer is this:
I have had sex with my girl 3-4 times (sometimes more) EVERY DAY since Feb. and the skin on my dick has gotten rubbed completely raw to the point where I can't even get a blowjob without tearing up from the agonizing pain.
On one hand, ya gotta love a girl who NEVER says no!
The real moral of the story is that using steroids may not ALWAYS be all fun and games. :help:

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
if having sex 3 or 4 times a day is considered a side effect then shit sign me up......
sir may i take your order ? yes! .. i'll have two side effects please and a side of ass... :3some:

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
bro wear a condom for awhile til you heal up! I've been down that road and it sux to go without, so that has worked for me.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
steve0085 said:
I hate condoms

Me too. Does it really work D? I figured that lube shit would make it hurt more by irritating it and shit. I told my girl that I was gonna dose up with NyQuil every night for 3 or 4 nights so I could pass out and have time to heal. lol - there has to be a better alternative.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
lol I know where you are comming from , the test made me feel like I was 17 again the wood would perk up at the thought of pussy,

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
damn, im halfway thru my cycle and I haven't felt that yet. come to think of it, I haven't had any sides besides oily skin. no pimples, no noticable hair loss (no more than usual at least) and Im not even that horny.

wtf

p.s. nice signature, good advice!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
mr.nitrofish said:
damn, im halfway thru my cycle and I haven't felt that yet. come to think of it, I haven't had any sides besides oily skin. no pimples, no noticable hair loss (no more than usual at least) and Im not even that horny.

wtf

p.s. nice signature, good advice!

The sig is more of Tee's low-level humor. Nothing unusual. He couldn't get a laugh out of a damn hyena. If you're on and not not trying to bang every chick in sight, something is very wrong. What are you using?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
mr.nitrofish said:
500mg test ent per week

That is not good brother. Even if you have problems in that area without juice - still not good. 500mg/wk is plenty. Don't be surprised if oily skin is the ONLY thing you get from that product.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
imdaman1 said:
That is not good brother. Even if you have problems in that area without juice - still not good. 500mg/wk is plenty. Don't be surprised if oily skin is the ONLY thing you get from that product.
what are ya trying to say...? are ya saying he might have got bunk gear..?

just wondering..

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I have to admit my sex drive went from nil on ephedra to off the scale on the test/drol. Women I wouldn't look at twice now I want to secretly have sex with lol.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
imdaman1 said:
Me too. Does it really work D? I figured that lube shit would make it hurt more by irritating it and shit. I told my girl that I was gonna dose up with NyQuil every night for 3 or 4 nights so I could pass out and have time to heal. lol - there has to be a better alternative.

Hey bros I hate condoms too, if I'm with someone I'm pretty secure with (no STD's) then no way am I using one. The friction is the cause of the irritation and the condom keeps the area from getting rubbed worse. Use some kind of cream before you go to bed or after you shower in the morning. If it's just irritated try benadryl cream - if it's next to bloody then use some neosporin.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
Gettinhuge_pump said:
Being ready to fuck at anytime is a great bonus juice brings, are you sure you are using real stuff bro.?

ive seen gains, not incredable gains, but my arms went from 14" to 15". my start weight was 190 im at 225 now. acording to british dragons site my sorce is a legit supplyer of thier products.