©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ouch!!

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
I injected last night into my thigh like I have done many times. I pulled the needle out slowly and right when it left my skin, blood came pouring out. Usually a little blood will appear, but this time it was a gusher. Is it possible I pierced a vein? Today the area is a little black and blue, hot and sore. I put an ice pack on it and it helped a lot. Seems to be feeling better. :confused:

Zaven

May 18, 2005
I sneezed the other day while injecting in my quad.....that was a rather intense experience......

M

McKenzie

Probably did hit a vein Steel.

Ouch Zaven...that was awful timing.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
how is it now steel? is it bruised at all? i've had plenty of gushers, you either nicked a vein or actually went through it. i'd say you just nicked it, if you went through it, you would know ;) thats what i get for not aspirating. :eek:

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
a-bomb83 said:
how is it now steel? is it bruised at all? i've had plenty of gushers, you either nicked a vein or actually went through it. i'd say you just nicked it, if you went through it, you would know ;) thats what i get for not aspirating. :eek:

It feels a little bit better. Small bruise and pain seems to have moved about 5 inches away from where I injected. Only hurts when I push on it or bend down. I think I'll stay away from the thighs for awhile!

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
STEELADDICTION said:
It feels a little bit better. Small bruise and pain seems to have moved about 5 inches away from where I injected. Only hurts when I push on it or bend down. I think I'll stay away from the thighs for awhile!

well don't push on it or bend it down,lol. i love injecting thighs, so easy and if you've ever worked out legs to where you can bareley move, its no comparrision whatsoever. 3-4 sets of heavy deep squats is way worse than a bad injection. ;)