©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ordering Pinz?

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Hey guys,

It's coming together. Need to order my pinz and stuff now. Found my place from a spot I saw from a post from DragonRider. Going to be using Test Eth - 500mg for 10 weeks. Would like to spread this around between Glutes, Quads and Shoulders. Do I needs pinz to draw and pinz to inject? Will be using 10ml vials. Do I inject 1/2 into on glute and 1/2 into the other and so forth. Or do I inject 250mg into one and the next time 250mg into the other side? Then move to quads, and then to shoulbers? I saw 1 and 1/2" for glutes and 1" for for quads and shoulders. What guage for injecting and what for drawing if seperate pinz are needed?

Thanks for your help.

Recess

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I'd get some 18 ga. to draw and use 22s or 23s to stick. No need to split up 250ml - push it all in at once - then pick another spot next time. You've got the lengths right.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
To save some cash, buy the 18-20g pins with the syringe attached. Use that to draw and buy some 23g pins only for injecting and put them on the tube from the 18-20g you bought. Make sense?
...Or, if you have time to waste waiting for the drawing needle, you can draw and shoot with 23g.

pontius

Jan 31, 2004
Alabama
the last time I bought pins I got the 18 gauge for drawing. It tore off a piece of rubber and got into the syringe. So be careful and make sure you dont inject the rubber into yo ass.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Got my pinz in yesterday. Got the 20s for drawing and 23 for shooting. Everything was just as ordered and got to me in three days. Thanks for all the help.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
pontius said:
the last time I bought pins I got the 18 gauge for drawing. It tore off a piece of rubber and got into the syringe. So be careful and make sure you dont inject the rubber into yo ass.

Same thing happened to me too ponty...i was just about to inject, and I saw this piece of grey rubber floating around in the syringe...wouldnt want that in an asscheek.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
heavy said:
Same thing happened to me too ponty...i was just about to inject, and I saw this piece of grey rubber floating around in the syringe...wouldnt want that in an asscheek.

its just a new form of ass implants. :)