©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ordering anabolics by mail legal??

cvjester

Dec 14, 2005
Some what new to the game, i was wondering if it is legal to have anabolics sent directly from other countries to your house with out a problem? Thanks.. :welcome:

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
cvjester said:
Some what new to the game, i was wondering if it is legal to have anabolics sent directly from other countries to your house with out a problem? Thanks.. :welcome:
Nope. They may be legal in other countries, which is why they can be produced and shipped, but once they enter your country (presumably US), then it goes by your country's laws. Posession and / or distribution of AAS in the US is a felony.

Weapon-X

Jun 6, 2005
cvjester said:

Well if you don't consider jail a problem then yes.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
JoshF56 said:
just get a po box
Hey Josh. Yeah, a PO box is more anonymous, but still doesn't protect you from legal action if they catch you unloading gear from it. Also, using a PO box only with no name may raise more suspicion from customs, especially with packages from China, Russia, etc. At least use a fake name (although, you'd probably have to use your real name and ID to open a PO box account, so they may notice that stuff going into the box is named to somebody else and question you on it). Also, for things like powders sent via courier, companies like UPS will not ship to a PO box.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
thats true, i've never ordered anything online before. how does everyone do it from the sources on here? do they have it shipped to their house? i dont think that would be very safe

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
stealthmeister said:
Nope. They may be legal in other countries .

This got me to thinking. AAS is legal where, cause it ain't here and in most of Western Europe, Canada and Australia? So let's list the countries and start a mass migration. LOL

Nitrateman