©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Orbit

steroid

Nov 21, 2003
far far away
After i saw that post i look a litle on boards i am on and find one opinion only. I don`t know if this mean anything to you but here is what was written...

"had a friend that just did a cycle of this, he was sadly dissapointed in the quality of this gear !!"

NUTSAC

May 5, 2004
for anyone that cares i looked into orbit labs a bit and found out that they are a really good underground lab and that there enanthate tests at at least 300mg per cc

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I believe there are probably many occasions when guys blame their lack of gains of "shitty gear" when the real problem is that they don't know what the hell they're doing. :biggrin:

Steel Force

May 3, 2004
www.mob-hits.com
Orbit gear

Im not knocking or defending Orbit's gear...never tried it.
But you really can't go by people's opinions too much...alot of people simply don't know what they are talking about, and the rest could have not trained well, rested well, eaten well or any other factors that can hinder progress ...even cycling properly!

It has been my experience in 20 years at this that most people like to think thwy know what they are doing...but simply don't!

Take word of mouth hearsay lightly!

I know Gear.com is good...basics are all there and at good prices!

That's my .02 cents

Steel

a030625

Jun 13, 2004
it could be better- its not bad but there is better stuff out there- I was doing 1200mg of deca and had no sides or anything, which is weird. Tried another company and my nuts shrank right up, thats good juice.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
I think its good, the test is giving me acne, the nuts are shrunk, and the var is leaning me out a bit. It is real stuff, the best UG I have used. I tried PL and PVL, and was not pleased.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
heavy said:
I think its good, the test is giving me acne, the nuts are shrunk, and the var is leaning me out a bit. It is real stuff, the best UG I have used. I tried PL and PVL, and was not pleased.

Definitly have to agree. I am getting more acne and the wife noticed that my nuts are shrinking a little bit.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I would stick with either G-p for really quick service if you need something quick...Or go with Gx for the British Dragon brand...I doubt i would try anyone else...

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
big o said:
I would stick with either G-p for really quick service if you need something quick...

I get my Orbit gear in a matter of days, their turn around is awesome. Orbit is the best lab I have used, and I have complete confidence in all their products...this cannot be said for all labs out there. Props to orbit.

spaz

Apr 8, 2005
Use your nutsack-o-meter.

I'm a n00b, but common sense tells me that if it wont shrink your balls, then it is way underdosed or complete junk.

Never tried orbit.

Last edited:

GetSwole

Apr 10, 2005
ive only heard of it..never tried it....
**With UG Labs, some of the products is good, while others are not...
Its YOUR gamble...