©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Oral Tren (methyltrienolone)

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Has anyone ever had any experiences with this compound (or known someone who has)? Please give details if you can. Probably not gonna take it till next year. I will probably do a small (but decent) dose of about 750mcg daily for 3 to 4 weeks. It sounds extremely interesting but very dangerous.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
Has anyone ever had any experiences with this compound (or known someone who has)? Please give details if you can. Probably not gonna take it till next year. I will probably do a small (but decent) dose of about 750mcg daily for 3 to 4 weeks. It sounds extremely interesting but very dangerous.

I have not, and i dont know anyone that has done it. But since you bring it up Elvia, i do have interest in it. Pardon my ignorance, i have not yet looked at this compound. But, working with athletes i do have interests. You say 750mcg. Thats a tiny amount. I'm guessing it is very harsh on the liver and kidneys. Thats not even 1mg!!!....Tell me more about this amount my friend!...and always, thanks for your help!..rot

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I have not, and i dont know anyone that has done it. But since you bring it up Elvia, i do have interest in it. Pardon my ignorance, i have not yet looked at this compound. But, working with athletes i do have interests. You say 750mcg. Thats a tiny amount. I'm guessing it is very harsh on the liver and kidneys. Thats not even 1mg!!!....Tell me more about this amount my friend!...and always, thanks for your help!..rot

Gonna be lazy....

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199853

Not that it's the best indication to go by but look at it's anabolic/androgenic rating. They are estimated at 12,000+ and 6,000+!! That is silly high... test is 100/100. Like I said not the best indication but gives you an idea. Lots of info saying it's best used in a bulking cycle but I agree with the link (cutting cycle). I have heard of people doing 3g daily but simply no need. 750mcg for 4 weeks is pushing it.. severely toxic and very dangerous. Let me know what you think.

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Ive not tried it persoanlly but have heard and known some who have.
I would be careful with the dosage and only use for a short duration.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
Hey Elvia, lookin at the info you gave me and whatever i could find elsewhere, Yur right. the shit is strong. if you would use it, you gotta be really dedicated to it. Dedicated to the max!! as in all your supplements, water intake and nothing beyond that, like in orals....I dont know where to get, but i think it should stay on the shelf, for all the beginners sake...