©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

oral steroid cycle

sangoku81

Apr 13, 2004
I have start bodybuilding since one year
I gain 6kg , but since 5 mounths nothing more.
I would like to start a oral steroid cycle with dianabol, but I need some advice before.(especially for nutrition and for use Dianabol: what kind of cycle?).
If someone can help me I will be really happy.

My stat: 1.70 for 58/56kg (the more I get is 62kg, but i lose weight easily)
I'm a really hardgainer.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I would recommend a testosterone cycle for yor first cycle. 500 mg Enanthate or Cypionate per week would suffice. You will learn how your body responds to testosterone if you take it alone. If you feel the need to add Dbol into the cycle, I would go with 20-25mg for the first 4 weeks. Dont forget the anti-Es!

W

wolfyEVH

do some more research bro.....if taking test E or C, it really wont kick in until the 5th or 6th week....a great newbie cycle is Test E or C, 500mg/week (1 250mg shot monday/1 250mg shot thurs.) ran for 10 weeks. wouldnt hurt to throw the dbol in weeks 1-4 like tee said.....make sure you have nolv and clomid on hand, especially the nolva.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Should the 20-25mg of dbol be taken all at once or should it be split up? or does it matter?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Some people take the pills all at once to "Spike" the levels in their blood. Others recommend spreading the pills out throughout the day to keep their blood levels more even. D-bols active life is 6-8 hours. Its basically personal preference.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Hmmm - steroidology seems to suggest that the 1/2-life is 3-4 hours and that taking the dosage all at once will produce greater results. I may consider switching to this method. Anyone else have any input on this? Thanx again for your input, Tee - you seem to be one of the most vocal members here!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imdaman1 said:
Hmmm - steroidology seems to suggest that the 1/2-life is 3-4 hours and that taking the dosage all at once will produce greater results. I may consider switching to this method. Anyone else have any input on this? Thanx again for your input, Tee - you seem to be one of the most vocal members here!
I'm on Steroidology too and I disagree there and here. For me personally, I have to take it broken up through the day to get best results. I'll try anything once and I have tried the once a day protocol because of threads like the one on S. It just didn't work for me.
Everyone is different, especially in response to steroids.

digital

Mar 8, 2004
how old are you?

dont do an oral only cycle,i dont disagree with an oral only cycle for traditional reasons because i do feel some of the gains are keepable but you need to learn to inj,after this cycle your going to want to do another and another,where you going to increase your dosage,up the pills?then what, at possibly the expense of your liver?

its very much like only ever getting oral sex mate,sometimes you got to get over the fear and bone the girl,there in lies all the prize mate.

plus the side effetcs of test are the best out there,sex,size,sex,size,sex,size,sex,size the list goes on and on.

digital

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
digital said:
how old are you?

dont do an oral only cycle,i dont disagree with an oral only cycle for traditional reasons because i do feel some of the gains are keepable but you need to learn to inj,after this cycle your going to want to do another and another,where you going to increase your dosage,up the pills?then what, at possibly the expense of your liver?

its very much like only ever getting oral sex mate,sometimes you got to get over the fear and bone the girl,there in lies all the prize mate.

plus the side effetcs of test are the best out there,sex,size,sex,size,sex,size,sex,size the list goes on and on.

digital

LOL... what an analogy! :D

digital

Mar 8, 2004
lol thanks tee,

test is my best friend,just on pct and cant seem to get the sides out of my mind:)

Steel Force

May 3, 2004
www.mob-hits.com
answer

imdaman1 said:
Should the 20-25mg of dbol be taken all at once or should it be split up? or does it matter?

Never all at once!

You must maintain stable levels all the time to achieve best results.

"Spiking"...accomplishes little, except throwing your system out of kilter!

If you "spike" right at workout time (for example) you will have a bit of success at workout time, yes...but the body will only utilize so much of the d-bol (or whatever agent) at a time...and the rest will simply get pissed out next time you go to the bathroom.

Several hours later, you will have quickly diminishing levels which will result in quickly diminishing gains... a definite no - no!

It is much better to keep the body in a state of anabolism at ALL times...and fight catabolism at the same time...than to "spike" your orals.

Realize this...when you sleep is when you make the most gains. Natural levels of HGh are at their highest, and the body is resting allowing most body functions to slow down dramatically...freeing up body resources to re-build the torn down muscle tissues from your days workout.

Doesn't it make sense to have nice steady levels of your gear present at this time especially, to multiply even more the advanced state of anabolism that occurs at this time! You won't get this if you spike!

There is no other way that will keep steady levels in the bloodstream for maximum gains. Anything else will simply waste your gear and time!

Note - It is not a bad idea to time your gear-intake about an hour or so right before a workout to have a nice maximum amount in your bloodstream at the time of workout...but split the dose throughout the day for BEST results...gauranteed!

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tuna said:
do you take your dianabols on your non workout days?

Yes, because it keeps blood levels stable.
You aren't working out on the Dbol from your last dose (Which would be the only reason to take it all at once before a workout); you are working out on the Dbol that has built up over a period of days in your bloodstream.
If the theory of taking Dbol right before your workout and only on workout days was viable, you would notice a strength increase after your very first dose.
Even as fast as Dbol works, it still takes up to a week and sometimes two to notice the strength gains. Why?

tuna

Mar 26, 2004
canada
Into my 5th week of 200mg/wk cyp, 40mg d-bol ed. On the 2 days a week that I don't work out I've been cutting back on the d-bol. After reading the replies I think I'll keep the levels consistent.Thanks for the help bros!

krikky

Jun 4, 2004
do some research. I've read that 8oz of grapefruit juice kills an enzyme complex that destroys 17-alk (which includes DBol & WInny)= increased dosage (more bang for your buck). Rec is 1 glass in morning (but I say add another 4oz mid day for insurance). they still aren't quite sure which chemical that causes this; the research for this was found on other 17-alk orals like blood pressure meds.