©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Opinions....

bubbadiddit

Aug 3, 2007
So I'm kind of up in the air about my next cycle. I've got 25 Omnas and 5 sachets of EQ. Enough for a solid 12 weeker. Yes, I have pct covered (didn't think I'd need to list that). However, I'm going back and forth between the EQ for 12 or running Deca for 8-10 weeks. I want some good size but not excessive bloat or fat gain, thus the reason for the EQ from the beginning. I'm also contemplating Proviron as it should cut down on aromitization and maybe help with Deca sides. I've got a little while to go before starting. Just thought I'd get some opinions in the meantime. Looking for opinions from some experienced guys (raJJIN, Tyrone, old fella, etc.) Thanks...

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
bubbadiddit said:
So I'm kind of up in the air about my next cycle. I've got 25 Omnas and 5 sachets of EQ. Enough for a solid 12 weeker. Yes, I have pct covered (didn't think I'd need to list that). However, I'm going back and forth between the EQ for 12 or running Deca for 8-10 weeks. I want some good size but not excessive bloat or fat gain, thus the reason for the EQ from the beginning. I'm also contemplating Proviron as it should cut down on aromitization and maybe help with Deca sides. I've got a little while to go before starting. Just thought I'd get some opinions in the meantime. Looking for opinions from some experienced guys (raJJIN, Tyrone, old fella, etc.) Thanks...
I'd go with the Eq. seeing as how I love the stuff. Keep your diet clean and lower carbed and you shouldn't bloat much. Try an AI like armidex.

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
Tyrone said:
I'd go with the Eq. seeing as how I love the stuff. Keep your diet clean and lower carbed and you shouldn't bloat much. Try an AI like armidex.

BUMP everything Ty said.