©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

opinions wanted

mace06

Sep 9, 2014
Louisiana
What's up fellas first post here Fina start a get ripped stack and am just looking for a few pointers or opinions on the workouts y'all do. I'm 26 around 220 and 511 or so thanks for any input

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Hey mace,
First I like your attitude and glad you are hear. But you should cut n paste tgis in the intro section so the board can get to know you. Then, if you have specific questions please ask away after you take a quick minute to check they have already been asked. Do that and you will find anasci a great place to hang your hat.

Hawk

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
:welcome: Try doing some searches in the training section, lots of info in there once you locate it im sure. So many options and variations on what we all do here it would take lots of time to type it all out...once you read up and have some questions it will be a little more doable for people to help out.

BeauBody38

Dec 26, 2014
What's up fellas first post here Fina start a get ripped stack and am just looking for a few pointers or opinions on the workouts y'all do. I'm 26 around 220 and 511 or so thanks for any input

hey buddy, take protein shakes daily and do cardio and weight lifting workout as well. :spam: