©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Opinions on oil vs water base TNE

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I like doing this before training. Do you think oil will delay the NTE from getting into my system quicker than water? If so, how much?
I know it's way less painful, but speed is really the concern.
Thanks

CG

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Don't think that's helping me out much. I need it to be in my system in time for the slin before training. To me I can't imagine it coming even close to water base with saturation times. I was just hoping anyone had qualified views on this or experience.

CG

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
For me CG I notice the same "kick"
From both. I much prefer the oil.
I just used a few of each back to back.
IV brand.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
For me CG I notice the same "kick"
From both. I much prefer the oil.
I just used a few of each back to back.
IV brand.

I agree, both seem to kick about the same time. Citing the last link I posted may be the reason why.

Drug solutions in oil and even suspensions in oil are often thought to be sustained release preparations. In fact, rapid absorption has often been observed. Slow release is not a property of the oily vehicle but is achieved by a high lipophilicity of the dissolved or suspended compound.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I agree, both seem to kick about the same time. Citing the last link I posted may be the reason why.

Drug solutions in oil and even suspensions in oil are often thought to be sustained release preparations. In fact, rapid absorption has often been observed. Slow release is not a property of the oily vehicle but is achieved by a high lipophilicity of the dissolved or suspended compound.

That's exactly what your article said!

I really needed to hear it from you and Raj's input on experience doing it. Pulling the trigger!

CG

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
Oil is the same for me, if I do 2 smaller injections it seems about 30 min slower if I get it around scar tissue and do 1 injection