©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

opinions on bloodwork

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I just ran bloods like I always do and need an opinion about what caused a spike in my alt ast numbers. I have ran the same stuff many times with no trouble but this go around everything was fine until I got a new batch of test 400 , I pinned 1/2 ml then 3 days latter again then went for blood work im not on any orals or anything else that should have spiked my numbers, no drinking, clean food ect. Im thinking is it possible that the t400 is something else if so what, it came in great for total test numbers, or could a little bit of sinus cold and i mean very little just enough to notice cause it. Im pretty sure I can figure out how to get numbers back in line but really trying to figure out what might have caused it in first place. thanks for input

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Did you happen to workout prior to testing. Depending on your intensity, your numbers can come back up to 6x above normal. You really should take off a week or more to get truly accurate numbers.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I hadnt thought about that I hit it really hard for 4 days up until the test day. ill bet thats it , Im going to retest in a week to make sure Ill lay off a little before i test again, thanks magnus

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Unless you have abdominal pain, jaundice...... I would almost guarantee that's the problem

That's why the numbers surprised me I feel great, I generally check my eyes when I get my showers for any color variations which is a good sign for how the liver is doing .

I'll give the article a read