©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Opening amps

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I know there was a thread on this but I couldn't find it. What is the best way to open these little buggers without busting the whole thing?
Thanks

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I just noticed the newbie title is gone. Ironic since my first cycle of Test E arrived today. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Blackbird said:
I just noticed the newbie title is gone. Ironic since my first cycle of Test E arrived today. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

We're watching you! :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
To open the amps, you can either use a small file (Some come with one), or wrap them in a wash cloth tightly, pleace amp into your hand, squeeze with your fingers to hold tight, and snap the top with your thumb.

dieselboy

Apr 5, 2004
i've found zambon amps open easily w/ a pen cap, but ICN gals. are harder...I used to have a file that came w/ my primos but lost it.

I've been using a vice grip plier...shake oil into base, wrap top of amp w/ a soft cloth, close the vice grip til it locks just barely enough to crush the top of amp...it takes a min. to get the proper width for the locked vice grip....this is ghetto, but it works until i get my amp opener.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Man I Have Some Icns That I Dont Know If I'll Ever Use Something About The Possibiluity Of Shooting Glass In My Ass I Dont Like. I Need To Get An Opener.

dieselboy

Apr 5, 2004
I use a 25 g pin...can "glass debris" be that small to pass through that size pin...damn qv stanz. dep. works but its like sand. I've never had problems so far using this method when shooting the icn's...just as long as no oil is wasted...btw. mine have been overfilled, and inj's are painless. it's a huge jump from the qv test ent. ...works well, but always the occ. pain