©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

On to the 2nd one?

mad_cow187

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
U.S.A
Been on my first cycle for 6 weeks (deca 250mg wk sus 500mg wk). I am having great gains on this. Came into my earily bonus from work and I think i am going to buy my next cycle now while I have the money. So far no side affects from the test. Plan on doing deca for 10 weeks sus for 12. What would be a good second cycle to build upon the gains from the first. I know I should of just used a simply test for the first one but I was given the sus so HEY. Also please include any pct treaments with extreme cycles. Thanks>

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
what kind of gains are we talking about? I think the dose on the deca is pretty low. I think you might want to be doing like 600mg ew. Are you on any orals, if so that could account for some of the "great gains" because I don't think the deca is doing much at that dose. Unless I'm completely wrong, which in that case don't listen to a word I said.

mad_cow187

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
U.S.A
Sorry didn't go into detail on the amount started 250 1st wk up to 500 6th wk. No orals, already had a 240 frame up to 258.

mad_cow187

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
U.S.A
deca 1st wk 250mg sus 400mg
deca 2nd wk 350 mg sus 500mg
deca 3rd wk to 8th wk 500 mg sus 500mg
deca 9th 10th wk 300 sus 500mg
sus 11th 12th 500mg

nolvadex for pct and couple of vits. that PINCRUSHER has recominded.

450 g protein
3800 cals

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
I believe that pyramiding your cycle like that is not the best way to run it IMO run the deca 1 through 10 at 350mg and sus 1 through 12 at 500mg

mad_cow187

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
U.S.A
I have read about not pyramiding the deca and if I get another vial of decabol I won't after reading the books of a few fellas. The weight also might seem extreme with the amount of gear but I have went up for an example from 820 lbs leg press 8 reps to 1000lbs 6 reps 3 set in 6 week without orals. Should I start dbol with my next cycle for about the first 4 week with may be test e. and or deca or eq. I am looking for good advice bro thanks and thanks

P

pincrusher

nice to see someone proving the naysayers wrong about using sust at less that eod injects ;) i think some bowling lovin guy has stated this quite a few times in the past LOL
no need to go with an extreme cycle yet. i would suggest doing something very similar to what you just did for your next cycle except maybe you can use test e or cyp & eq instead. if ya use those then just run 500mg of cyp or enanthate & 400mg of eq per week although some will say that the eq should be run a little higher for best results. you could add some dbol the first 4 weeks but i would rather see ya just use the test/eq so you can see exactly what they do for ya without having a fast acting oral interfering with your overall assesment of these 2 products. it has always been my opinion that even those people who use a fast acting product to kick start a cycle, overall gains will not be that much more than if you just used the long acting stuff and waited till it kicked in.

mad_cow187

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
U.S.A
Thanks for the advice. There is one fella :twisted: that swears you must take it eod but reading post after post from varies sites the twice a week is used more by the BMOFOS. Not that I am by no means but I will one day.... I MUST!
Anyways, what are the differents from using eg. than deca? Doesn't deca make your gains rock solid? Any other opions will be much wanted. Thanks and Thanks!

P

pincrusher

deca tends to cause more water retention than eq will. eq is thought of as a slow but steady gainer product. you will not see really large gains but they will be a little better quality than the deca ones. eq will also give ya an extra edge when it comes to your appetite since it has an effect of enhancing it. this may be needed for a second cycle where you will need to eat a good bit more food than your first cycle since you now weight more. either product is great but i tend to prefer deca because the extra water retention helps my joints out alot so i can get through workouts easier(gettin to damn old and sore already)

mad_cow187

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
U.S.A
So either use deca or eq with test e.? The dosage should be 500 test 400 deca or eg? Or can I go higher on the test? About the eating.... I know, I whish it was easier to eat 6 times a day. I am doing it but my BELLY IN BLOATED but that is part of the game right? I have noticed that my knees doen't hurt since I've startred useing the deca when I do front squats like they did befor. Also will nolvadex be enough for pct on test e. and or deca eq?

mad_cow187

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
U.S.A
Does your body weight come into factor with the mgs?

I am 6'0
258 lbs
BF 16% :confused:
28 years old
working out for about 10 years on and off. heavy for the past 2.

P

pincrusher

if the extra water retention helps your sore joints that should be something you seriously think about before you make up your mind on what you will use. i include deca in almost all of my cycles anymore as i have come to rely on its ability to ease pain in joints.